Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
bought it in japan...that time price around 50,000 yen =RM2000
http://gruppemusa.us/
helmi...show la ur car pic...i'll show mine....
ha ah la...seems we all still didnt see each other yet, y dun we post our car pic. mana la tau jumpa tgh jalan...can honk2:driver:....suggestion onli..if dun wan ok la...
here's my car pic....stock standard la bros :slug: ...cheers...

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
just get back from kelate....nyesal naik flite bawak budak kecik.....later will cruising euro r to kelate.
helmi....stim gak

Bump: just get back from kelate....nyesal naik flite bawak budak kecik.....later will cruising euro r to kelate.
helmi....stim gak

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
helmi...u stay in PJ?which area?i'm working at Jalan 222....
got info from fren....another 1 euro r CL1 dah kluar port last week. plate no. NCF XXXX......had ajak for tt but dun know when

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
Subang airport area la bro....if u see black euro there jz honk2,there's big chance its me...hehehe.had seen also a blue CL7R a few times at subang airport with Wilayah registration.

bien335

Aug 3, 2009
chait!

My CL1 still lepak at port, kumpul debu. :(

Helmi, I need your contact number, drop me an sms @ 0.17.71.60.165

shanged

Dec 6, 2004
Hi Helmi,
ur black CL7 looks exactly like mine!
mine's 05/08 ...
honk me if you se me "Wxx 881"

am wondering, do you guys have the the touch-screen center console ? with the Honda Sat Nav software ?

because i'm actually overseas for a month, and am worried my batt will be flat when i get back ... and if i jump start the car, i might lose the software ...

has happened to me before, when i first got the car from Naza, the touch screen was showing blank with an error message in Jpnese, and i insisted Naza to get the software uploaded ...
seems this happens when your car's battery go flat ..

rgds.

electro16

Jan 10, 2009
civic type.r and euro.r clutch is same ?
and for exedy clutch can plz give me the exact add or ph no# or any other contact no#
exactly the same bro cl7r,dc5r&fd2r. me jez changed recently to 6 puck exedy hyper single assembly kit (hh03sd), luv it!!! highly recommend.

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
i've got a few questions regarding minor mods on cl7...
1.how much whp for stock cl7
2.what is the best exhaust piping size...(for stock/minor modded engine)
3.does anyone put in engine management/afc/ecu reflash etc....and would appreciate comments from experienced users...like how much hp increase and performance wise.
thanks.

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
helmi..

why not u try it first to find the results :biggrin:..or both of us choose which performance parts that we wanna try and share the outcome:biggrin:..it seems that here not much feedback in discussing the performance of our cl7r...other alternative just search the answer at Singapore honda club..their forums are quite happening..

bien335

Aug 3, 2009
IIRC, Superman had close to 200whp from his mods.

CL7R owners are quite quiet it seems.

Superman sends out SMS's, but only a few reply..

electro16

Jan 10, 2009
i've got a few questions regarding minor mods on cl7...
1.how much whp for stock cl7
2.what is the best exhaust piping size...(for stock/minor modded engine)
3.does anyone put in engine management/afc/ecu reflash etc....and would appreciate comments from experienced users...like how much hp increase and performance wise.
thanks.
1. Around 175hp at da wheel on dynodynamics (185-190 on dynojet)
2. I THINK 2.5"(after cat) will do
3. ecu reflash DONT jez DONT the e.c.u will re-learn after a while. CAMCON-H is the only e.management that can control da VTC & Vtec engagement point, quite ok la but seriuosly dude jez save ur money for HONDATA (K100 or Kpro) & trust me its worth it!!! Performance wise close to 200hp on da whell on dynodynamics(with basics bolt-on & kpro of course) & U will luv the acceleration can clock less than 6 seconds for 0-100.

helmi..

why not u try it first to find the results :biggrin:..or both of us choose which performance parts that we wanna try and share the outcome:biggrin:..it seems that here not much feedback in discussing the performance of our cl7r...other alternative just search the answer at Singapore honda club..their forums are quite happening..
performance yeah performance!!! dude I dont mind share mine jez drop by at josh's place in Sunway (millenium) this saturday or friday evening(i dont think my car will ready by friday).

vtec_1088

Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
anyone interested with spoon caliper used but almost new conditions.. used it 4 my dc5 but parting out due 2 sell it.. interested just PM me.. cheers

anyone have the measurement for arc super induction box:hmmmm:...might wanna build 1 for 4G93.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

anyone have the measurement for arc super induction box:hmmmm:...might wanna build 1 for 4G93.
attached in sketch drawing of own version

please help give idea...filter goin to use...