Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
sure will bros...

do u guys ever heard of website that we can cross refer our car chassis number?there we can check the actual year of production,spec etc...i'd heard about it from my fren but cant recall the address ler..

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
hi,does anyone can help me on this one...

theres a 'card' word and battery symbol(not car battery,its like AA battery symbol i guess..and it shows low batt indication like on our handphone) keep blinking on speedometer display during engine running..i reckon it could be related to keyless entry system that comes with the car,maybe.

the question is what does it indicate and is it normal or abnormal...
in the user manual i can 'see' the explanation but can't 'read'...hehe.all in japs.

bien335

Aug 3, 2009
keyless start bro.

my mum's odyssey also says that, since the battery is running low.

battery sebijik RM20 (in japan)

since then, use normal kunci only.

Jalan Pasar is said to have these batteries.

CR2012, 3V coin battery.

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
thanks bien...

from now on i'll be using normal kunci only la...afraid ma i could be ended up stranded anywhere bcoz d engine x mau start :driver:

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
no hal la bro....that thing used on morning2 when wanna panaskan engine jek. really helpful for snowing country like japan...

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
yo helmi, whats progress now?

Bump: yo helmi, whats progress now?

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
ya la bien...im also wondering how many EuroR's in this forum.lets do headcounts!

abe bulet : so far no progress la...car still stock standard from the day i brought it home.

now im looking for rear spoiler(lip type/ducktail) for starting...ada lubang/got hole ka bros?..hehe

aja

Dec 3, 2003
No need to team2 Euro R ler. Euro R where fast one!! . heheeheheehehe

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
ala bang...dunt la say my car is slow,maybe i'm the one that slow not the car,very cautious driving ma...hehe.afraid if anything happen its hard to find spares here.
in japan got many tuned faster euros i reckon...

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
helmi san.....congrats

headcount ke bien...dun think we got enough until 1 soccer team pun hahaha....if wanna make team volleyball cukup la orang heheh

No need fast2 lah....the important is satisfaction:love:

bila nak buat team EuroR ni..

Bulet-san?
boleh........all team members have Euro R emblem at their car consider euro R team hahahah.....eh, buleh ke?

ya la bien...im also wondering how many EuroR's in this forum.lets do headcounts!

abe bulet : so far no progress la...car still stock standard from the day i brought it home.

now im looking for rear spoiler(lip type/ducktail) for starting...ada lubang/got hole ka bros?..hehe
lobang ka.....hmmm...no idea la. try usha sg la kot

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
helo bro2 sekalian..

just want to ask about cl7r..is cl7r got variant? i mean one with helical lsd gear box and the other without...

tq..

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
if cl7r...no variant ...all same...different on the optional parts
but if cl7r and cl7 and cl9 have different on the lsd....details can ask bro bien, he is honda engineer...hehehhe
btw, bro tweftfom...u finding 1 ke?

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
bang bulet,have u change ur engine oil?im about to change mine and also the oil filter.hw much is the capacity of engine oil required?for the oil filter i believe i can use DC2/FD2 ones....boleh ke?or any other alternatives?

and also any recommendation on good engine oil(with reasonable price) to be used for k20a are most welcome...:wavey:

HI sifu

I would like to mod my waja cps exhaust system, and when to a perfomance at my town they only sales
Fetta Auto ( Marko ) 4-2-1 extractor for campro cps and is a plug-n-play don't hv to modify, and recomended
me to add a mid-box cause i request for low noise and is posible as original.

Do anyone know Fetta Auto (Marko)? r this extrator will increase hp? How is the perfomance?
How much for extrator For this brand

tks