Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Accord CF4 Euro R CL1 For Sale

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
how to sell... everytime ppl seriously want to buy... this aja guy will always say... sayang la ni kete... tak jadi jual la... har har har...

Bump: how to sell... everytime ppl seriously want to buy... this aja guy will always say... sayang la ni kete... tak jadi jual la... har har har...

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
:proud:
ride in a CF4 last sunday! Now baru aku tau, Honda Accord CF4 really is a gooooood car! The looks mature man. The person who choose this car is stylish, taste, and smart successful man. Because the car is really good.

This is my experience:
The car ride comfort but stable, engine sound and exhaust sound not loud but nice, especially when kick it vtec, really can feel the car is strong and fast. Normal crusing on Hwy with 120km/h, just nice, sit insdie is like sit inside the luxury comfort family car! The room is just in side, and not noise at all, can hear talking very clear! But when wanted to hv fun, just push the car to higher rpm range, you can feel the car is in different characteristic, is like a sport car, can feel the fast, and the enigine power is always ready. I luv it liao .... really feel like get one in the near future!

The CF4 is look more mature than a Civic or Integra! is more like a manager age range or business man! Nor Civic and integra is more to teenager or salesperson. hahaha

Good Car! :driver:

Bump: :proud:
ride in a CF4 last sunday! Now baru aku tau, Honda Accord CF4 really is a gooooood car! The looks mature man. The person who choose this car is stylish, taste, and smart successful man. Because the car is really good.

This is my experience:
The car ride comfort but stable, engine sound and exhaust sound not loud but nice, especially when kick it vtec, really can feel the car is strong and fast. Normal crusing on Hwy with 120km/h, just nice, sit insdie is like sit inside the luxury comfort family car! The room is just in side, and not noise at all, can hear talking very clear! But when wanted to hv fun, just push the car to higher rpm range, you can feel the car is in different characteristic, is like a sport car, can feel the fast, and the enigine power is always ready. I luv it liao .... really feel like get one in the near future!

The CF4 is look more mature than a Civic or Integra! is more like a manager age range or business man! Nor Civic and integra is more to teenager or salesperson. hahaha

Good Car! :driver:

tuned-r

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
Kawasaki
www.tuned-r.net
Wah! Aja... I have to curi yr thread sell my converted CL1.
Sad have to sell the car after almost 9 years owning it (1 owner).
Have to generate some cash. Below are car details :-

-Car registration : 1997/2000
-Color Original Mugen Grey
-JPJ approved conversion to EuroR (using 2002 CL1)
-TeinFlex Custom suspension by MinatoMirai SuperAutobacs
-Doghouse full Exhaust system
-FGK Header
-Phase Racing ECU
-ARC Titanium gear knob
-Kosei TR1 17" Rimd with ADO7 tire (90% thread left)
-K&N Filter
- Cusco bars
- Phase Racing Dry Carbon bonnet
- Samco radiator hose
- June Flywheel
- Jun Clutch kit
- Phase Racing brake hose
- Feel's brake brace
- Rear Eibach camber kit
- Engine build by DogHouse Japan
** Many more too list...cost of mod in the car passed the car value

Best offer secure's sale. Loan arrange sendiri.
PM me.

T-R

Jul 15, 2009
Hi bro....is the car still available ?

Bump: Hi bro....is the car still available ?

Bump: Hi bro....is the car still available ?

juzza_evo3

Known Member
Mar 26, 2008
hai bro..

PM me last price that u want
potential cash buyer here...:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi loyal Zerotohundred.com people,

Welcome to Malaysia, West Coast Customs!

After being kept a secret from the public for months, the news has finally been released. The guys from West Coast Customs are in Malaysia for a tour!

Many organisations collaborated to make this happen, which will be announced soon.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience