Accident Issue

Sep 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I had a car being hit not long ago, the fault on the other party, summon on him too. My car was towed by accident claim company. Then, I was busy myself, oversea and here for around few months. I was told the car was done, but was told to paid a thousand because my insurance was under insured. I thought, I was claiming the other guy, and I checked with my insurance company, my NCD was back to 0%. I request the insurance company to check it throughly, and they revert back the NCD. But, the accident claim company asking me to pay. What can I do?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
check ur police report, and if its stated there its not ur fault, sue ur insurance company for not doing their job properly. ive been there, the so called fecked up workshop told me its easier for them to claim my insurance, although i was the one who got hit from the rear.. they false my report fyi

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
last time my fren also revert t NCD by t insurance company coz by 3rd party..told them that going to report to BANK NEGARA..then they straight away give back t NCD...insurance r so afraid of bank negara they could lose their license r suspend..

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
My option is just call up the insurance hotline or cuts service and cheak with them....
Last time i also have a same problem as u were facing now...
Coz u doing 3rd party claim. the workshop need to report up all your details such as
1. Your ic and driving licence
2. Car gran
3. Insurance cover note
4. Original police report
5. Your poor car accident picture
6. Gambar rujuk( this things the workshop guy will help u take geh...
But all above kurang 1 things the insurance company will hold your ncd until u gave all document to them....

Here is how to cheek your car insurance and road tax via SMS
POL(space)(your car plate number) sent it to 36600

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kia Motors has revealed technical details of its new 8-speed (!) automatic transmission especially for their front-wheel-drive (FWD) cars.

The new 8AT will see its inaugural application in the 2017 Kia Cadenza before making its way into other mid- and full-size FWD vehicle.

Developed in-house by the Korean car manufacturer, this achievement follows the experience and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience