absorber longgar?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
If the sound persist, do send the absorber back to the dealer, whoever that sold you them items. Ask them to rectify it.

My only concern is that sometimes, unsuspected ppl would buy those absorbers set from halfcut shop, and they always claim their item "Good Condition", but buyers may be conned or not know the actual condition, thus may have sound, etc....

Used stuff like TRD, Bilstein, NISMO brand at kedai potong are tempting, but they could be faultly due to age. We could never know that happened to the items before us....Becareful for those who like to shop at suspicious kedai potong...

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Gab SS series. High-low-soft-hard.:driver:
yea :rock: this GAB SS series rocks.car sticks to the road during corner :p
but u have to sacrifice comfort if u want that.

btw, i have having same problem too,reason - absorber mouting worn out.

send it to the shop and get it checked.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="600" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i-ZTwsQuW3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's not the most Emmy award winning video we've ever seen, but Russel Han and Ernest Freezo deserve a pat on the back each for their first effort at filming, especially when it's about TIMETOATTACK. Plus, it's a good entree prior to the long-awaiting premiere of our very own official video. In this video of Russel and Ernest, they've taken a different approch. The Fun...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience