About the forum.....

altezza

Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Where is our previous post???
Is it all gone already???

T

Tom

nope it's not gone. i made a new one and the database are not transferable...

MugenR

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Regarding the Emoticons, i miss the cool ones. Like "hail" and stuff like tat, can we get that back?
thanks.

Mugenz

Known Member
Dec 19, 2003
Tom,

Could you kindly please placed some message on www.zerotohundred.com/portal site to notice other people that the site is not workable or use www.zerotohundred.com to access to ZTH.. becoz it has been around 2 months i have tried to access to ZTH from there..and what i get is "board is unavaible, pls try again later!!".. so I thought ZTH is down n I try n try for everyday to access to ZTH from there n hoping ZTH is up again..but who know that this is the actual link to ZTH..It's very confusing n make me feel very upset for that becoz it's seem only me who not realized this is the actual link..haha..n now i have back to ZTH..I have miss so many topic here.. Anyway..thank you for maintaining the forum..Cheer!!

Best Regards,
Mugenz :P

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by MugenR@Nov 21 2003, 03:06 AM
Regarding the Emoticons, i miss the cool ones. Like "hail" and stuff like tat, can we get that back?
thanks.
Hail !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid. I say the word with a bit of malevolence to it. I’ll be honest here and admit I’ve never been a fan of the concept. In my opinion, forced induction is the definitive way forward. Imagine the irony when Porsche called me up and unexpectedly offered me the keys to a Panamera S Hybrid for a day. I accepted the offer of course, but I certainly had my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience