About maintaining a RX8...

whitelighter

Dec 17, 2007
does it hard to maintain one?how much does it cost per year to maintain?sry,i don know much,tats why open this thread to get more information.Might be getting one ...

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
cant really give you exact figure,but having owned one for the past few years,i would say little.

normal service (oil filter,rotary oil) wont bust your wallet since you can buy a RX-8 anyway. Most of the money would go on paying your fuel : )

Make sure you get a good car though, inspect properly..or rather.. GET MY CAR! (promo) .

whitelighter

Dec 17, 2007
about repairing,how was it?cauz as i know, not much of ppl know how to repair/fix,especially the RE.
So u r selling urs?

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
yes im selling mine,03' Type E AT pm me for details.

Not much people who know how to rebuilt rotaries PROPERLY. There are numerous workshops who can do rotary rebuild around klang valley. Other then that,basic replacement parts should be able to be done by your mechanic or so. There are certain "precaution" and procedures that you should try to follow when owning a RE car. Read up the sticky threads to get an idea on what should be done.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TGR Street Race to hit Terengganu first weekend of August for Season 2!

After a sensational first season of Toyota's Gazoo Racing Festival, the much celebrated Street Circuit Racing series now moves into its latest season 2, with 2 new racing venues to be expected this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience