A32 rear power window and central lock problem

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
hi itz me the U/C again...............now v a problem dat read:

the rear power window and central lock, oso rear side is totally out of order....when i 1st bought the car, 2 years bek, the rear power window is still in good condition, after a year so, sometimes it cant be controlled....(sometimes when i unwind the rear window and drive, after dat when i wanna wind it up, itz out of order......then for sumtimes.....it runs........... by the mean while the central lock is totally no problem.....it onli out of order along v the power window, simultaneously......).........i tried to change the wholke set of switch oso kenot, if i wan to unwind the rear window from the main power window control panel(driver side) oso kenot..........if i unlock the driver door's lock, onli the front passenger door was unlock but not the rear doors by right it should be unlocked either..........so i m veli confused v wut is the problem actually?????????? but not the motor anyway coz i tested it b4 v a 12v battery and the motor works........i noe that there is an I/C board in all the switches panel.......so does it matter????? or maybe izzit the wiring????? or the switch???? anyone tried dat b4???????????? SIFU HELP ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ok...i have this prob when i transplanted the VQ25DE...our a32's power window n central locking r control by a relay or I/C board located @ the back of the switches...i suspect thats the culprit...try getting TC to check on them...

and if its kong, u wont find them in chop shop coz its diff model for jap 2.5 n 3.0...u will need to get them thru TC or other spare parts shop...

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
I got this problem with my B13. and i suspect its the voltage supply low (maybe due to old wires), sometime the voltage will drop till ~11v

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ONG: hahqaha i noe about industry electrical but not car....i oso noe using multitester n not volt meter....the traditional tester u noe hoiw ar???? by hand lar....if u shocked dat means got elec. flow klor.......hahahaha

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ultimate Cefiro said:
ONG: hahqaha i noe about industry electrical but not car....i oso noe using multitester n not volt meter....the traditional tester u noe hoiw ar???? by hand lar....if u shocked dat means got elec. flow klor.......hahahaha
not sure...better ask those who r familiar with car's wiring to do lor...
anyway, i saw ur car today...@ kepong baru's wet market...damn shiny ahh...:p

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
eh???? ya eh?????? :D few days didnt wash liao wor........dirty like hell......how come i didnt c u????? u spy me again ar????? :P

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
hahaha luckily i din bump into u lor.......hahahahahaha
if u c a black ceffy in Kepong Baru, u should say " FEILO LAI LIAO!!!!! SIAM A!!!!" :P

dee889

Sep 10, 2008
KL
hi itz me the U/C again...............now v a problem dat read:

the rear power window and central lock, oso rear side is totally out of order....when i 1st bought the car, 2 years bek, the rear power window is still in good condition, after a year so, sometimes it cant be controlled....(sometimes when i unwind the rear window and drive, after dat when i wanna wind it up, itz out of order......then for sumtimes.....it runs........... by the mean while the central lock is totally no problem.....it onli out of order along v the power window, simultaneously......).........i tried to change the wholke set of switch oso kenot, if i wan to unwind the rear window from the main power window control panel(driver side) oso kenot..........if i unlock the driver door's lock, onli the front passenger door was unlock but not the rear doors by right it should be unlocked either..........so i m veli confused v wut is the problem actually?????????? but not the motor anyway coz i tested it b4 v a 12v battery and the motor works........i noe that there is an I/C board in all the switches panel.......so does it matter????? or maybe izzit the wiring????? or the switch???? anyone tried dat b4???????????? SIFU HELP ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:
Dear All,

Got similar problems but it involved only the central locking. It can lock and unlock by itself and sometimes you can't even lock/unlock using the switch at the door panel. Furthermore, the driver's side is always need to be locked manually. Read some earlier recommendation to check the power supply. Will take that advise and if you guys have any other recommendations, please also share...Thanks in advance!

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
Dear All,

Got similar problems but it involved only the central locking. It can lock and unlock by itself and sometimes you can't even lock/unlock using the switch at the door panel. Furthermore, the driver's side is always need to be locked manually. Read some earlier recommendation to check the power supply. Will take that advise and if you guys have any other recommendations, please also share...Thanks in advance!
there's a possibility it might be the alarm going haywire, happened to my other car....

Nov 25, 2011
Rawang Selangor
I have experienced both problem not so long ago ..power window due to motor weaken ,change the motor not from Nissan but mod d holder now no more problem..central locking my mechanic change one mechanism the sensor if not mistaken since then no more problem perform well with my new alarm system.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what will happen if i pump normal diesel for new engine?
the petrol station near my house don't got euro5...the nearest petrol station that got sell euro5 is 1 hour more from my house..i looking for petronas brand only
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience