A32 engine sudden turn off .. need help

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wah all ceffy loaded with good thing, my totally stock-ori.:adore:

btw weikee is E-manage is tat really good? coz previously my friends offer me his E-manage to me . is a new set. is this E-manage is universal???

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
XTEC, for standard is not worth the installation and price.

Emanage can use for AF adjustment, timing, increase engine rev, and many more. Without any engine enhancement, most you may get maybe 5 - 10% extra, if you already got one than give it a try. If install properly and all the wires are connected, it can do lots of things.

Beware, not many installer know how to install all the feature into the A32 cause is not common.

You can read up this article from VQPower,

http://www.vqpower.com/images/howto/euinstall/DandyMaxEUWriteup.pdf

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wow looks complicated, but very useful information.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Dear Cefi Sifu,

I experience in several occassion that my cefi A32 2.0 engine sudden turn off while driving.
First I thought is the spark plug that cause the problem but when I send my car to my mechanic .. it seem the car is ok upon clearing all faulty code.

But recently it happen again and it happen more frequent. Is this cause by fuel filter clog..?
or any other part that I need to change or service:hmmmm:..? PLEASE HELP.. Thanks
Swap the MAF and check any leaking rubber hose after it for leaks.

kathi

Aug 22, 2006
bro adjust your throttle sensor turn it clockwise and you will find the engine will try to die off.then turn again the other way until you feel the engine rev up then back up about 1mm ...that may the fix you will see the 2 socket on top of the sensor near your throttle body

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i planing to change my engine form b16a to b18c
i am newbie too.... i duno what thing to do...
and how much with fully swaping ? my dolphin still full stock....

JPJ still aprove ppl changing engine?
any big dai kor can teach me ?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience