a32 convert

xw4600

Known Member
Mar 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

I copy n paste it from earlier thread.Just want to know if the price still remain if i try 2 convert it.

Should i just find a suitable car fro MUDAH website.BTW how to distinguish if the engine is from half cut n not engine kosong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking of getting a A32 year 97 3L as it's quite cheap in the market due to the roadtax. I wanted to convert the 3L into 2.5L engine & other specs like below. Need you guys to share with me if you know the price as I need to calculate before I proceed to buy a A32. Thanks in advanced.

1. A32 2.5L V6 half-cut including everything classified as whole half-cut - RM????
2. Original Front & Rear Brougham conversion - RM????
3. Rear windscreen with wiper set - RM???
4. Full original leather wrap up for front & rear seat & door panel - RM????
5. 1 set of Koni absorber with Eibach spring - RM???? Is this the perfect match for A32?
6. Change the whole underneat car bushes. - RM????

As I can think of the major thing, is above 6 items. As for others like rims, paint & others, I can figure/calculate it out. Hopefully all Cefiro senior & experience guys can guide me on the $$$$$ that I need to standby for the above 6 items.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01) 1/2 cut Range from 3.5k to 5k
02) Not sure, maybe around 3k for taiwan parts. The original bumber is around 900 for front, the headlight is RM 550 each, and the spotlight is RM 300 each (you need 4). you do the math.
03) If you need, will have to special order maybe 1k (not sure), wiring how?
04) Leather usually around 3k to 5k depend on quality and material
05) Koni Yellow last i ask around 2.4k, Eibach not sure, maybe rm 800 - 1k?
06) Bushing is not expensive around RM 1k enough.

how about Engine mount? Oil Seal, Water hoses? Installation/labor , JPJ registration?

I'll say prepare 25k for all the above.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First and foremost..... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. The past two weeks have been hectic as I struggle to clean the house and attend to multiple detailing request by owners whom want their car prep and ready for the massive family gathering for CNY.

The Atos is no exception as it has been purchased by the owner brand new bout 8 or 9 years ago. I think the car has gone thru probably less than 50 car washes in its entire lifetime.

So, car was delivered to me on a Friday evening and below is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience