A Very Brief Introduction - me and my Wira 1.3

Hello everyone, nice to meet all of you

My name is Luqman, turning 22 years old at the time of this post, hailing from Subang Jaya.

Currently driving a 2001 Proton Wira 1.3 Aeroback with MMC ECU since 2017, recently repainted to Atlantic Blue. I also have a 2004 Kia Spectra as a beater car, although these days my brother drives it.

I first heard of ZTH some time in 2012 or 2013, but it wasn't until recently when a friend told me about the vast amount of information you can find here that finally got me digging into the forums here. and I hope to learn a lot of car-related topics and even gain ideas and inspirations for my ongoing Wira project from this forum.

70.png
71.png
72.png
73.png
74.png
75.png
93.png
94.png
95.png
96.png
97.png

Reactions: lsm1991

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
walkam! wa we have celebrity! so exited. I'm the resident clown.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xOZNsSWcWDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mazda is set to launch it's compact SUV, the all-new Mazda CX-5 compact crossover in 2012. It is the first SUV of its kind to feature the SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY engine technology. The SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY has one of the highest engine compression in history of 14.0:1. It is also one of the cleanest in the Mazda stable. Mazda has a new design theme, called the 'KODO - Soul...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience