A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
those r car manufacturer in.house tuner, im refering to those third party tuner in japan.
u want to say R3 is another in.house tuner right? no problem, u can proud of it.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
Wth does honda mean?
i also wanna know what does he mean....lol

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

those r car manufacturer in.house tuner, im refering to those third party tuner in japan.
u want to say R3 is another in.house tuner right? no problem, u can proud of it.
owh ye ke? LOL

how about Matspeed n Powerzone?

Last edited:

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
those r third party tuner... and?
wat u wanna say??

since evo 10 is there in the market, n they r using double-clutch gearbox.
n some other jap tuned version.
what do u expect in r3 inspira? a turbo kit. and? m afraid giving more space for criticism only.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
those r third party tuner... and?
wat u wanna say??

since evo 10 is there in the market, n they r using double-clutch gearbox.
n some other jap tuned version.
what do u expect in r3 inspira? a turbo kit. and? m afraid giving more space for criticism only.
err, i dont find anything with the conventional clutch system, do you? plus, the double clutch system is expensive to replace, not feasible for most people.

a turbo kit wud be nice, compared to the more expensive lancer, i wud like to have one if it does come charged, woohoo!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

whats the point in us being so negative about dis inspira anyway? its already in production, and just waiting to be sold off, heck people have been booking it early2 dah.. proton shud employ/get comments from these disagreeing people and take serious notes, as they have sum good points. although, lets keep things constructive shall we?

i like what R3 is doing btw, i hope they dont limit each versions to sum lil numbers

stallion2722

Oct 21, 2008
dun blame proton...blame mitsubishi for not taking care of their customers..i own a lancer gt also btw

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
i think i'll give credit to SATRIA GTI n WAJA among all the ex product.
those rebadge r nothing to shout about. but GTI first badge is really something... on n on on also GTI last few badge also become slower dy...
heard those new r3 neo campro engine also couldnt beat GTI donno how many years engine.

waja, u'll feel it tough, spacious, good handling n comfort.
but proton din continue creating better car, but rebadge.
n its freaking expensive somore...

if r3 could produce something like EX SATRIA GTI standard, tat will be cool.

vvip

Oct 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
proton alrdy built their own design
gen2,persona,savy,waja,saga blm,exora..
cost to produce own design is expensive n they this model not selling in large volume.
so hard to cover back the rnd cost.so they opt to rebadge.
maybe its their new strategy..
high sell volume rnd itself,low volume sell rebadge..

n bout rebadge japanese,german,us car maker also do it.
ford laser,mazda 323 just to name a few...
but why only in malaysia they have "proud" issue?
FYI, Ford owned Mazda that's why they sharing their car platform and design.

Myself own an EvoX, Bolt on turbo won't be good on the 2.0 inspira, cvt tranny can't handle torque.
Copier can't beat the genuine, no matter how hard you try, it will still be a pretender.
The best would be for Proton to close down and decrease the import tax, that will benefits everyone and then " Now everyone can Own nice car".

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
close down proton? why the heck we wanna do dat sir? thousands of people are be gonna out of jobs, i know u dont care but dats against y tun M made proton in the first place.. is there any other good suggestions tak?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
FYI, Ford owned Mazda that's why they sharing their car platform and design.

Myself own an EvoX, Bolt on turbo won't be good on the 2.0 inspira, cvt tranny can't handle torque.
Copier can't beat the genuine, no matter how hard you try, it will still be a pretender.
The best would be for Proton to close down and decrease the import tax, that will benefits everyone and then " Now everyone can Own nice car".
u drive ori evo x not waja or wira converted evo x ah...hehe..:hmmmm:

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
close down proton? why the heck we wanna do dat sir? thousands of people are be gonna out of jobs, i know u dont care but dats against y tun M made proton in the first place.. is there any other good suggestions tak?
stop the corruption n sell it to VW. let them fully control the company.

but its impossible to happen.

vvip

Oct 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I don't see the need to employ thousand of people for simple job as copy and paste. Local proton cars are more expensive and less quality than those proton they export. That shows how much they care about Malaysian.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So Motorsport Playground was at the recent Tokyo Motorshow and has provided us with a gallery of the latest concepts, Japanese cult models, some bikes and interesting wildcards. Sit back and enjoy this first post with tons of pictures.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience