A Crushing Ending For "Big Bird" Skyline

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bloody deserved it. The law is the law. The car should be crushed just for having those awful wheels. And ghastly graphics.
And you call yourself car enthusiast? With no sense of love and passion for legendary cars
like these two Skylines? Deserved to be crush just because you find the wheels awful with
ghastly graphics? :stupid:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
They are just jealous that they can't make cars close to jdm's. So what they can do is crush every good car that crushes their reputation.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What a waste!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

And you call yourself car enthusiast? With no sense of love and passion for legendary cars
like these two Skylines? Deserved to be crush just because you find the wheels awful with
ghastly graphics? :stupid:
Agree! Graphics can easily be removed, wheels can easily be changed! :stupid:

Takumi Fujiwara

Jun 16, 2007
Those cars are being crushed because they are better than US' own muscle cars in a straight-line, as well as being practical and can corner well.

Oh well... so much to shows just how much the US authorities are racists and hate JDM legends... *shake head*

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
What a waste!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Agree! Graphics can easily be removed, wheels can easily be changed! :stupid:
My opinion on the look is subjective (yes, the stance can be a lot better on top of that but maybe it's a track-oriented setup), but my actual point is rules are rules la. If the owner is dissatisfied and thinks that that the authorities have acted beyond their powers, its always open to him to mount a legal challenge.

I'm an enthusiast just as much as any of us here, but just because it's a GT-R doesn't make the authorities' decision any more wrong. Is it more of an injustice if the murderer is super hot and has a great figure? Will you feel the same degree of sympathy or even interest if the criminal is ugly. old and a nobody?

It used to be possible to "federalize" a non-USDM car as they term it so if it was still possible to do so, why didn't he do it?

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
No wonder the crime rate is unbelievable in the US. The authorities concentrate on crushing nice cars more than tackling the real crimes... :banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
sorry to say this but i believe some redneck will recording the moments this car getting crushed.. smiling and cheering and saying all those crazy sickening words !!

and then upload to youtube.

No wonder the crime rate is unbelievable in the US. The authorities concentrate on crushing nice cars more than tackling the real crimes... :banghead:
of course, i like said yesterday..

Americans, what they know is crushing cars everyday...

everywhere... movies, girls, people, kids, military... crazy

go to google or youtube, u can see all those videos, i remembered AE86 gets crushed, Rx7 gets destroyed by tractor, the famous minigun to an Rx7, S13 gets crushed (which was famous untll the herbie movie also got one)

I will say rules are rules, but we hope those American who want to crush this can think twice and auction this awesome machine !! makes more money than this car becoming a cube n selling it for a hefty price.

P/S: i Remembered a yellow R34 even got crushed..

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My opinion on the look is subjective (yes, the stance can be a lot better on top of that but maybe it's a track-oriented setup), but my actual point is rules are rules la. If the owner is dissatisfied and thinks that that the authorities have acted beyond their powers, its always open to him to mount a legal challenge.

I'm an enthusiast just as much as any of us here, but just because it's a GT-R doesn't make the authorities' decision any more wrong. Is it more of an injustice if the murderer is super hot and has a great figure? Will you feel the same degree of sympathy or even interest if the criminal is ugly. old and a nobody?

It used to be possible to "federalize" a non-USDM car as they term it so if it was still possible to do so, why didn't he do it?
I can understand your point about the rules being rules, but then just write what you mean without making misleading comments. Here in forums, no one sees anything else but what you wrote.
Peace bro.

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
hate the car but not the lagendary status of the Nissan Skyline..eventhough belilah barangan buatan malaysia policies at least you dont have the authorities knocking on your door to crush your nissan's

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the primary focus of tuning is still very much on the Nissan GT-R, its smaller cousin, the Nissan 370Z, is still getting its fair share of attention from the tuning houses.

Senner Tuning is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience