a compatible exhaust system for city driving auto car

upontheriversky

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
hi all,

should i de-cat? or just keep it and replace the muffler instead coz some say its more than enough if ur ride is lightly modded (good airfilter, spark plug, sport springs etc) and u really concern about fuel consumption but enjoy some additional power in low-mid end rpm and mainly do city driving with medium heavy traffic.i was already on my way to de-cat till someone mentioned dont de-cat to maintain backpressure coz without it auto car will suffer so replace muffler only. so now im confused haha

basically to the well-acknowlegded, can we discuss whats the most compatible exhaust system for city driving given above conditions (city drive,concern bout fc, gain stronger pickup etc)?

a lot of ppl seem to explain an exhaust system upgrade in the sense of racing performance, not really for economic performance so hopefully we can discuss =D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there,

My car satria neo 1.6 (a) broke down yesterday at a traffic light..when the light turns green, i put the gear Drive n hit the gas..and suddenly....engine losing power then shut off..(malu weh ada amoi kat sebelah..damn)..tried tu turn the engine on but failed..after 30 sec, restart again but then ok, can move..drove straight away to workshop but the mechanic couldnt find the prob (plug, timing belt marker, throtle body checked)...and they ask me to go to proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience