800+ WHP Gtfour

cms-gt4

Dec 31, 2006
USA
www.coldironworks.com
From MR2oc.com
Here is a update from a 1993 Gtfour here in the states by Pat C. that just laid down over 800awhp.
He built most everything himself. It is a 2.2L stroker. He ran 10s in the 1/4 on a test run but is expected to get into the 9s.

http://mr2oc.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=61

Videos:

39 psi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqMiVakdXso

Tire spin at 43 psi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwBs9eNOf4

He has some new Volks for it now but has not bought tires yet so this is how the car currently looks.

Composite Drive Shaft

Pat made this himself.

Tilton Clutch

115.12 mph at the 1/8 mile 147.15 trap speed.

[/QUOTE]

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
interesting.
i always thought the shorter the turbo manifold, the lesser lag it'll be (and oso to maintain the egt as hot as it can be )

who knows a loooong winding road is better than a short straight one.. heh! :biggrin:

cms-gt4

Dec 31, 2006
USA
www.coldironworks.com
Update on this car for those interested. He just ran the standing mile in Florida. He hit 194mph detuned. That's over 312kmph. I think I will make a road trip to see this thing in the next year or so.

GT4times2 said:
Well, fellas today we went to the Mile Race. Good thing, we don't have to drive all the way to Texas to attend legal Mile Runs. There were plenty of exotics, and fast street cars. Now, mind you most Corvettes, Porsches ran mid 160-175mph times, some AMG Benzes and M5s as well. There was an Evo than ran 180mph.

There was an 800+whp R35 Skyline that ran a best of 191mph, an R33 Skyline that ran 187mph, and countless others. I am putting these numbers in perspective to give you an idea of what went down....

Pat ran twice, and on the first run did a 191mph, and beat that time on the second run. He ran 194mph!!!

Had I been the driver, I think I could have gotten the car at 200mph. :P . However, Congrats to Pat. Enjoy the pics below, and by the way, most pictures don't do the front Chin-(shue) spoiler justice.

There will be another event in January...Stay tuned. This time, I will be bringing my professional camera, and have someone get better video footage of the runs. Pardon the novice quality pics. I took hundreds of pics, and regretfully won't be posting all of them here. So enjoy these for now.

Here's the 800+whp Skyline R35, I mentioned earlier

A few Benzes in the mix....the C63s ran in the mid to high 160s mhp

What's a Mile Run without Eddie Bello invited? The Porsche you see here ran 216mph. (The car also puts down 1200whp)

Calling it a day..Time to load up

Not too impressed. Money is better spent elsewhere. It ran 174mph.

The Skyline R33 that ran 187mph.

turbo4wd said:
His new CCWs and new lip.
GT4times2 said:
Here are some pics of the final product. You finally washed it. See at the track later. :P
By the way, that's the factory paint. The mileage was still at 30-31k, iirc.

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
need another 700++ horsies on my car to be equivalent with this beast..hehehe :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi forumers.

Is it possible to swap my auto-tranny Proton Preve iAFM engine with Inspira/Lancer GT Engine and legal to be driven on the road?

I have been searching anywhere but I couldn't find anything related to this. I only managed to find Preve swapped with evo engines. I do not wish to convert my Preve to a turbocharged engine, just want to swap with simple NA engine with auto -tranny. Currently the 1.6l Campro iAFM engine feels very heavy and underpowered. Perhaps converting to 2.0l...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience