Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
err..no one going ka? still plenty of time to apply leave

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
hehe i may go. Need to get car ready and find some kaki to go with me.

Btw bro, can u PM me, how did u do the camera/video mounting for incar cam? I am very interested in recording my runs. Thanks again bro.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008

Btw bro, can u PM me, how did u do the camera/video mounting for incar cam? I am very interested in recording my runs. Thanks again bro.
hey JfD...wat time issit dis thurs?need FIA license or normal license oso can(i still P nia...urgh)??who to contact 4 further info??

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5

Well you need a tripod and some cord or rope. Attach your cam to tripod 1st to get the view you desire before you properly tie the tripod to the body of your car.

I’m not sure about your car but mine I have to remove my rear seat so that I have a proper platform for my tripod.

Before you start recording be aware of the exposure setting. I prefer darker setting so that my video will not be too bright.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
hey JfD...wat time issit dis thurs?need FIA license or normal license oso can(i still P nia...urgh)??who to contact 4 further info??
in order to participate track day, a crash helmet, seat belt, good working brake and engine is not leaking oil will do just fine. and maybe some track etiquette to observe.

Last edited:

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Well you need a tripod and some cord or rope. Attach your cam to tripod 1st to get the view you desire before you properly tie the tripod to the body of your car.

I’m not sure about your car but mine I have to remove my rear seat so that I have a proper platform for my tripod.

Before you start recording be aware of the exposure setting. I prefer darker setting so that my video will not be too bright.
Alright!

thanks for the information. I also thought of the same setup. guess it works. Thanks again

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
haih...tat day got class... Hmm..maybe can tried my best..after finish morning class 12pm then rush down to sepang.... Tried tried...hehe

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
my side got 4 cars

integra dc
civic ek
integra dc5
toyota LE

See u there...

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Guise how was track day?

Sadly i could not make it, my kaki did not want to go because of the recent price hike and other things.

Aiyooooo.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ,

Would appreciate if I could get some recommendations for a good shop that does good paint job around Klang Valley.

Please share

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience