4WD drifting

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
I dunno lah, but do you all think that the D1 Japan scoring method is bias sumtimes?

what i am trying to say is that the judges are sumtimes bias towards certain drifters. do you all think so?

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Zee: I've been hearing a lot of comments on how bad or bias the judges are at D1. Would you give us some instances as I can't seem to see it..LOLOLOLOL. Thanks :)

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
heheheheehe .... well i've watched the video taken by a group member during the SS03 ... well really got nothing to say man .... sigh!! lets put it this way it doesn't do justice to a few people who were performing alot better so i really have to agree with zee on the different platform categories ... anyway,over is over lets forget the past and look to the future ok ...
well lil j/k its pretty difficult to judge in the D1 as they're all bloody good in their own way ... i've been watching some of the vids and hmmm,its really pretty difficult to judge .... they're all so good ..

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Hahha lets hope the new few SSO would be better and Drifters like URAS join as well. lol :)

Yeah about the D1, there is a few occassion they seem to be bias towards those top players while they are at final 32 or something like that. Well guess scoring like this depends on how the judges sees it. therefore there is no right or wrong, and judges now in D1 only Kei & orido rite ? They can decide to give more marks to who ever they prefer..

Due to the fact that there is not specific winning point. so the point giving are very much subjective. Who can follow the closest, who can run away faster, who got more style, who got more smoke ? who can maintain longest and fastest drift ? Oh well no comment. on this.. let see how this sport will grow to an international standard shits.. lol ;)

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
Zee taiko...chill la bro......neway..i support u la.... :D

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
MR2 cannot make it lah.... MR2 where can drift, mid-engined cars cannot drift wan....

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
Uras: well, what you said is quite true, that judging that sort of drift comp is very difficult, but like Skagee, i have heard my friends were whinning about how unfair the judges are. Just wanna see how is everybody's opinion here.

Btw, hope to see you in action in the next SSO series, kekekeke.

MK: last time your performance during SSO3 not that bad what, quite good also...

Can make it lah...otherwise no more guys drifting MR cars drifting in SSO series already....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Recently i went to test drive a nissan sentra b13 with sr20ve 20v and 6 speed manual gearbox.
I am quite interested in the car.
Anybody have opinions on the reliability and maintenance?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience