4WD drifting

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hmm,if 4WD need drift,sure need highspeed lorr
bcs 4Wd car very good grip 1 worr...
I donno also lahh,no see any 4WD drift before...but 4wd drift will hurt 4WD sub 1 i think

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
but rally cars all 4WD 1 rite? I c the japan best motoring vcd ah the person drive the evo around the cones he no need brake or wat 1? he juz control the accelerator onli with quite low speed also. 1st gear onli. the car also drift til so nice.

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
rally kar dont drift ka?

all driving technique applied
entry and exit must fast fast u know
0.1(or lower) sec is very very precious rite

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
4wd drifting.... need to keep pressing the pedal to initiate and maintain drift i guess? cause only that will break traction and also ways like braking, weight shift....

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
to do a proper 4wd drift, u need a car that has more torque at the rear wheels that the front... for example a lancer evo...

a skyline GTR also can do 4wd drift coz its much like a FR with AWD capability... and u can do even higher speed drifts on a GTR without spinning out coz the front wheels keep the car in line...

Autoracingsyndicate

Sep 1, 2004
B) So how bout a wrx .....boxer angine.....(fuel comsumption high o not har guys?)......wrx can drift nicely o not..... :unsure:

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by MetalZone+Sep 11 2004, 03:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MetalZone @ Sep 11 2004, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Autoracingsyndicate@Sep 11 2004, 12:35 PM
;) So got anyone in m'sia drift wif 4wd can giv some info o not?ez 2 drift o very very hard??? <_<
try colin mcrae rally 4 [/b][/quote]
always
:lol:

leviathan

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
selangor
Visit site
nothing is impossible... AWD can drift its just a matter of set up and technique.

sometimes seeing can be deceiving, lot of taiwanese drifters have change their drivetrain from AWD to RWD simply by taking out the gears for the front wheels.

rally cars are AWD, they do monster drifts on gravel where traction is almost zero. for tarmac just use some chekai tyres for the back and drift all you want. camber setting also must do.

any drive train can drift just practice, practice, practice...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Need some input from forummer's. I've lost my car keys, together with it was the STEERING LOCK keys as well. Lucky had spare keys for the car, however, can't seem to locate the spare for the STEERING LOCK. HELP!!! Not too sure what I can do in this situation.

Could I have a regular locksmith break open the lock? Any other way to dismantle the lock? Oh yeah, 4got to mention, this is the "baseball bat" type steering lock.

Hope someone out there can help me out. Thanks.

Cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience