4th gear impossible to redline..

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Compression lost. mostly because of high-revving while engine still below operating temperature.

Neo07

Jan 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Last week i was driving back to wife hometown and drive as i normally do. Redlining when i got any chance and finally my 2007 campro s4ph starting to spray engine oil out from my exzos all over the back of my bonet untill i cannot see cars behind... its 190+++ mileage now. When i reach wifes hometown n check the oil level is still almost at it max level . So i just go wash the car

Then go back to kl, same thing happen, oil all over the back of my car, use few more days and finally i heard loud clicking sound under hood... check oil level its EMPTY... i start panicking, walk as fast i can to gas station about 3 km from my car till my foot sore. Fill in and clicking sound gone. But thick smoke start going out from my car after each drive.

How much longer will it survive.... i check the cost for full overhaul and its around 3k+++... will start using bicycle till i have that much amount of money to repair...

Can somebody point me the direction to the most reliable, not cekik darah workshop in kl or s'ngor n expert in campro engine.. Thanks in advanced guys..

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Last week i was driving back to wife hometown and drive as i normally do. Redlining when i got any chance and finally my 2007 campro s4ph starting to spray engine oil out from my exzos all over the back of my bonet untill i cannot see cars behind... its 190+++ mileage now. When i reach wifes hometown n check the oil level is still almost at it max level . So i just go wash the car

Then go back to kl, same thing happen, oil all over the back of my car, use few more days and finally i heard loud clicking sound under hood... check oil level its EMPTY... i start panicking, walk as fast i can to gas station about 3 km from my car till my foot sore. Fill in and clicking sound gone. But thick smoke start going out from my car after each drive.

How much longer will it survive.... i check the cost for full overhaul and its around 3k+++... will start using bicycle till i have that much amount of money to repair...

Can somebody point me the direction to the most reliable, not cekik darah workshop in kl or s'ngor n expert in campro engine.. Thanks in advanced guys..
Better stop driving to avoid major part failure resulting more new compinent needed for the rebuild.
I think the cost is less than 3k nowadays as parts for campro are easy to find.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

If oil goes in combustion chamber it should come out as smoke. If oil is spluttering out, that is major dy....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

u were lucky no hole on the engine block with that driving style :rofl:

my guess will be:

1-blown piston/ring
2-conrod bearing gone
3-crank bearing gone

on top of the replacement cost

must include the timingbelt+head gasket+valve seal replacement as well...

for good campro workshop in kl....i can suggest a few:

1- zordaq motosport
2- black thunder custom

(*can use google to find those)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

That day on routine engine check, found my air filter hose connected to the turbine intake loose. The clip have been tighten to the maximum and still loose (moving). Was wondering what to use to tighten it up. The hose is rubber, so probably through the years of use could have harden and shrunk a little. The turbine is hot so cannot fit any rubber or paper, so was thinking what else can use.

So I raided my wife's kitchen for some "Diamond" brand aluminum foil. Fold a few rounds to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience