4g93na modification

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
Hope somebody give thier experiance or knowledge to tune up this type of engine. The way to tune this engine from little modification to superb one. i'm the way to swap this type of engine to my car, looking for it performance potential.

bhp135

Feb 2, 2006
1) Performance Air Filter
2) Performance Spark Plug
3) 60mm extractor and better extractor (MIVEC/R3/HotBits)
4) Port & Polish
5) Hi- compression to 11.5 to 1
6) Engine Balancing
7) Air fuel Controller
8) ignition controller
9) Hi- Cam
.... hahaha a lot oh... and costly oh....

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
how fast this stock eng. can run? looking for GTI 1.8DOHC eng. setup this eng as further base mod. thinkking to hybrid it with mivec head.

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
You can try "twin air Power" system with Stromberg cable. This will give you 60bhp horsepower, But make sure that u use the original products from France. And those units must be install by professional mechanics, to get the maximum power available. Heard that Japan GT500 also using this product, good luck.

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
twin air power can get 60hp? i doubt it very much bro. 60hp is a lot man. even for a turbo engine, u need lots of stuff just to pump out an extra 60hp from ur engine.

i suggest go for gsr 4g93t instead of gti engine la bro. gti engine sucks. i know coz i used to have the 4g93p engine under my bonnet. can get any satisfaction. lastly converted my engine to evo2. then only satisfied a bit.hehe

gsr is very reliable and can even beat the 4g63 series engines if u tune it properly. if u got extra money to pay duit kopi, go for evo straight. really love 4g63 engines coz got lots of potential.just my 2 sen

V8_nutter said:
You can try "twin air Power" system with Stromberg cable. This will give you 60bhp horsepower, But make sure that u use the original products from France. And those units must be install by professional mechanics, to get the maximum power available. Heard that Japan GT500 also using this product, good luck.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bros, I'm driving a Honda City 2009 auto tranny. Everything is still stock except changing to drop-in filter. Planning to change to to open pod filter. Is it advisable to do so or should i just stick back to drop-in. What other things I can change?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience