4g93 mivec with victor X intake

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Folks i would like to know ig anyone has/have install this intake before in thier 1.8 mivec setup...hows the performance n respond type...

im considering between skunk2/performer X or Victor X

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
last time i tested a 1.8 mivec setup, with skunk2 .... it was quite fun...good launching and pickup...only thing at that time it had some major idling issues...dont know what was the issue,i didnt really follow up so cant confirm its bcoz of the mod or just a bad sensor or vac...i just test drove.

zeni-tani

Nov 5, 2008
The victor x manifold will shift power band more towards the upper end of the rpm range. Good for drag racing where mid-top end power must be focused on.

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
Going to install the victor x on 4g93t head.. Sstil sorting out how to fit the runners to the the intake port wit d most minimal resistance.
Bseries port a lil wider tan gsr's. May need to port-match them both...
Any recomendations to experienced machine shop??
Mine is the original Edelbrock so wont be doing any cut n weld method..

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
victor X can be fitted to gsr head without issues...just need to send to machine shop to fiit the screw holes only. and it would be a good setup since ur on force induction.....not sure it will work on a NA engine or not

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
victor X can be fitted to gsr head without issues...just need to send to machine shop to fiit the screw holes only. and it would be a good setup since ur on force induction.....not sure it will work on a NA engine or not
Where can i machine an adapter flange (im in Klang)? would be better if i could blend the adapter flange to intake ports to promote smoother flow/higher velocity.

If not possible than my solution would be port matching d Victor x ports with my 4g93t head ports. would possibly kacau the volume in ports but imho better than if leave untouched.. the air coming in would collide with the protruding wall on the intake port thus interupting the air swirl towards combust chamber..
my 2 cents

Anybody that can assist?
tqvm

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't you just love tuners? They take a relatively fast car, replace some parts, do some tuning work and turn it into some fire breathing monster that can easily take on some of the more established barons of speed. This is one fine example by Emotion Wheels. The German tuner usually only works with wheels and this is its second time branching out into the world of total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience