4G93 DOHC with intake and exhaust reversed?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
the pink engine is CK version.. then they mate it the whole engine with CA gearbox (normal wira/satria layout)....and use back the CA version normal valve cover.....just to play eye trick on you guys.... :biggrin:
So, it is a CA gearbox and block but CK head with CA valve cover? I'm surprised the CA valve cover can fit in nicely.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
So, it is a CA gearbox and block but CK head with CA valve cover? I'm surprised the CA valve cover can fit in nicely.
ca gearbox, ck block, ck head, ca valve cover nicely done mix n match

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
ca gearbox, ck block, ck head, ca valve cover nicely done mix n match
CK block? But CK block's flywheel area is on the opposite side of CA block. Unless this person really reversely mounted the CK engine to achieve this setup?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
CK block? But CK block's flywheel area is on the opposite side of CA block. Unless this person really reversely mounted the CK engine to achieve this setup?
as i said....just rotate the block 180 degree from its ori position and use back CA gearbox....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shell and the Johor vintage car owners together with the Johor Bikers Association recently had a convoy to mark the Shell V-Power 97 ‘Win Weekly at Shell’ contest that offers motorists the opportunity to win cash prizes weekly as well as limited edition Ferrari key ring sets.

The convoy was flagged-off by Joari Jaafar, Regional Retail Sales Manager for the Southern Region at Shell Malaysia Trading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience