4G92p + mivec t/b

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
hi everyone... i got question regarding de title above... if i wanna install MIVEC t/b into 4g92p wwhat i need to do...??? have to change wiring harness.>?? a/c wiring harness..?? intake manifold mouth oso need to mod or not..??? thanks in advance...

tkoonkai

May 5, 2006
did u say mivec turbo? mivec is dont have turbo it is rojak with 4g93t gsr.the wiring will be change,intake is not same.better take 4g93t half cut and mivec head

4g91ajer

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
I believe what he try to say is mivec throttle body to plug in into 4g92 intake manifold.
The wiring should be same, the only different is mivec throttle body bigger means more air in...

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
the trottle body is bigger.. but the intake is tilll the same..

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
yea i know MIVEC t/b more bigger than 4g92p t/b... but de problem is a/c wiring harness not fit loor...??? can anyone suggest de w/shop to counter dis problem...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
mivec tb is running with stepper motor. However, 92p is run with gear.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Can someone list down the steps that I need to take when I wash and polish my car.
I got my new car last week and i noticed that there are some swirl marks as well as a hazy patch on the bonnet.

I was advised to polish the car, but I dont know if i should take it to a car detailing outfit or should i do it my self. $$ constraints :)

So, if i decide to DIY..can someone recomend me the products as well as the techniques that needs to be used.

Really appreciate the help. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience