ART///SPEED

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
dont,coz your engine got auto tran.auto need pressure

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
u have to use s-flow exhaust. I'm driving lancer with 4G18 auto and change my piping to 1.8.

You will lose power if you use straight flow

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
If you want to try straight-flow exhaust, maybe you can use the s-flow midbox or bullet. Not sure if tis will work... just my cents

Reffie

May 5, 2007
sama geng, maybe. im using waja 4g18p. piping not to big, s flow and a tip of your choice, mandrel bent piping or something like that, a good bullet, like they said, 1.8 because you're driving an auto, 4-2-1 extractor, if you still intend using that engine. take it out, as your local mechanic to clean it and pnp. Im not really sure with the term cleaning it, could be "cuci" because they said mine was "kuat kotor". skim for increment in compression if you intend to go for N/A. Iridium spark plug, drop in air filter, motor oil, apex'i SAFC II, and cam pulley. So far thats what i did and the difference is alot. Much more smoother, and responsive.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Sifus,

Need your help with the Hks SSQV i just bought.I am unclear with the adjustment that should be made to the blow off.There is a screw that can be adjusted but i am not sure on how it works and what is the use of it.Can somebody please advice...Thanks in advance...\

Cheers......:cry_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience