4agze magnetic clutch for charger doesn't engage

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I have a problem realize in this week my charger magnetic clutch doen't engage, the indicator for supercharger 'light' up but no power coming because charger doesn't ON.. Hmm, where should I start to check this problem, should I check the EcU? wiring? sensor? or any idea just to create a switch to ON or OFF the magnetic clutch whenever you want the power? huhuhu headache... help..

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
I have a problem realize in this week my charger magnetic clutch doen't engage, the indicator for supercharger 'light' up but no power coming because charger doesn't ON.. Hmm, where should I start to check this problem, should I check the EcU? wiring? sensor? or any idea just to create a switch to ON or OFF the magnetic clutch whenever you want the power? huhuhu headache... help..
Last time my friend 4AGZE done this kind of switch before. When it is off, no matter how you pedal, it's just like 1.6L original. But when it is turn ON, the supercharger is operating...:biggrin:

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Yess, brother handsome Sil80-13, can we share the wiring diagram ECU for this 'Power Switch'? Can, can, can... I just need the ECU pin number which trigger the Charger clutch.. or maybe the whole diagram better.. sharing is caring...

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Yo bro,

Really sorry. This is long time ago already & I lost contact with him. I will try to search him 7 try to ask if able to.

By the way, any sifu can help out or bro here? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friends GTI nearly got stolen ...it happened at Bangi,Seksyen 3tambahan..he parked his car at our usual spot....after few hours he decided to go back and got shock that his door handle was gone the car were totally messed up and the key hole damaged...the thieft left a torchlight some screwdrivers...then a security guard came and inform us that a chinese guy try to broke in the car.he drive a MAROON WIRA NAQ 270...beware guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience