4AFE ori plug cable: Next best thing?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i think i remember fgt mentioned the price in his previous post, try to search for it or else please pm me for more detail

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
They cost RM280 but they will need to order them -- just go to any spare parts shops or go to STC Auto Parts as they are one of the Toyota parts authorised dealer. You might have to wait for weeks if they don't have it in stock in Malaysia. I'm currently using Hotshot (Australian-made i think) and it has and still is serving me well -- I think that was RM65 or 85, I can't recall correctly.

IMHO, the original cables should cost about the same if you order them from your local spare parts store as they all come from one place - Japan.

However, if you are looking for performance cables, the usual spare parts shops are the last place that you will want to visit. Browse around in these forums, maybe you'll find what you need. Just be sure to buy from a reputable seller! :D

All the best

Last edited:

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
last time, i do buy s parts fr. st auto.....after friend recommand Vanli Auto Spares S/B (ADD : 7 & 9, Jln. 1/57A, Off Batu 3, Jln. Ipoh, 51200 KL. TEL : 03-4041 6690), i always deal wif Mr Kah Fei H/P#012-622 1338 / 012-243 2580......price far more cheaper compare to ST auto....n i bought headlamp 1 set new(thailand made).......rm540.00.....what urs thk.....haha.......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

plug cable can check there........may be cheap......

silvermachine

Nov 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
They cost RM280 but they will need to order them -- just go to any spare parts shops or go to STC Auto Parts as they are one of the Toyota parts authorised dealer. You might have to wait for weeks if they don't have it in stock in Malaysia. I'm currently using Hotshot (Australian-made i think) and it has and still is serving me well -- I think that was RM65 or 85, I can't recall correctly.

IMHO, the original cables should cost about the same if you order them from your local spare parts store as they all come from one place - Japan.

However, if you are looking for performance cables, the usual spare parts shops are the last place that you will want to visit. Browse around in these forums, maybe you'll find what you need. Just be sure to buy from a reputable seller! :D

All the best
Thanks a lot! That was very much helpful

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo, all sifu. I am newbie in car, please help me out please. I am driving toyota corolla AE110 limited editon and previously i drive reach 120km/h & above, i heard nothing. Last month i found out that my car is "eating" the engine oil so i go and change the valve seal and the problem solve. After done the valve seal i got reach to 120km/h & above. i got heard no sound at all, since last week once i reach 120km/h i heard beep sound inside the car. i have no idea what is it, where is it come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience