3M Auto Detailing Products

Sep 10, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys,

I got a bunch of sponsored products from 3M. All these while I dont use any detailing on my ride.
I wonder anyone here uses 3M products before and how it is like?

[/URL][/IMG]

Those are my sponsored products.......hmmmm i am so eager to try but i am afraid too.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hey guys,

I got a bunch of sponsored products from 3M. All these while I dont use any detailing on my ride.
I wonder anyone here uses 3M products before and how it is like?

[/URL][/IMG]

Those are my sponsored products.......hmmmm i am so eager to try but i am afraid too.
never know they had detailing product.
anything for leather?
if yes,might as well give it to me if u dont intend to use it.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
never know they had detailing product.
anything for leather?
if yes,might as well give it to me if u dont intend to use it.
Oh! 3M have detailing products. They actually started with Professional stuffs, if not mistaken. Some friends use before in one of our DIT.

As for the Auto Essentials shown above they have 4 products
Auto Essentials All-Purpose Scrub removes bugs, grease and grime from paint, wheels, tires and interiors
Auto Essentials Wax re-captures that just-waxed look and feel and delivers a high gloss shine, streak-free
Auto Essentials Tire restores tires to a deep black, and protects exterior rubber and vinyl
This is what you want.....
Auto Essentials Leather and Vinyl Restore cleans and conditions leather and vinyl like nothing else...:rofl::rofl:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I really need a leather cleaner that can be used without breaking my back.most cleaner require surgical level brushing.

my seat has tiny round hole so those water or wet type are not suitable.

Last time my car has the best leather among the car in my family.sinve my bro W124 join the wagon....damm envy his leather.

where to find and whats the price?

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
3M is a company that dabbles in everything, even water filter and stickers. As for their detailing products, I only tried their 3M plastic polish. Nothing exceptional, although the liquid in the bottle separated after a year of use.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I really need a leather cleaner that can be used without breaking my back.most cleaner require surgical level brushing.

Last time my car has the best leather among the car in my family.sinve my bro W124 join the wagon....damm envy his leather.

We did test some cleaner in bro. Izso car. The leather cleaner that I have was milder. It cleans but when using something stronger it cleans even better, but I was warned that using too strong a cleaner may harm the leather in the long run....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

3M is a company that dabbles in everything, even water filter and stickers. As for their detailing products, I only tried their 3M plastic polish. Nothing exceptional, although the liquid in the bottle separated after a year of use.
You did store in a cool place?

mypinkgarage-

Sep 10, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Hey !

There will be an event on 20th Sept at Shah Alam , which is Option mag Go Kart Event. Allfix.com.my is part of the event station. They will be there for selling those 3M products. Full range detailing products.

If not mistaken normal price for 3 bottles are Rm 170. During event will be selling at Rm 130 ( if not mitaken) for 3 bottles.

you can check it out!