-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
I am back from Korea and Hong Kong. What a surprise I got in Korea. Will upload some picture tomorrow and I think you guys will be surprise as well. Not been here laterly, what's the next tt going to be. And by thw way I got 2 buddy club racing spec aircon gas traetment for R-134a. I got it from Hong kong. Wach are selling RM 150/bottle of 20cc gas. WIll try out thins weekend and let you guys know the results. Still unsure what it going / can do but it is hihgly recommended by the Hongkies as he said, this help to cool down the engine better and stuff like that. Anyone need it just PM me. THanks

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Deep$hi+$ said:
I am back from Korea and Hong Kong. What a surprise I got in Korea. Will upload some picture tomorrow and I think you guys will be surprise as well. Not been here laterly, what's the next tt going to be. And by thw way I got 2 buddy club racing spec aircon gas traetment for R-134a. I got it from Hong kong. Wach are selling RM 150/bottle of 20cc gas. WIll try out thins weekend and let you guys know the results. Still unsure what it going / can do but it is hihgly recommended by the Hongkies as he said, this help to cool down the engine better and stuff like that. Anyone need it just PM me. THanks
welcome back.. well wht did u got for us from korea n hong kong? hahaha... JK JK

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
i not selling la.. dun give ppl wrong msg...
btw ur car out edi ah???

when wanna TT..

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
car juz finished tuning.. now doing the final touches.. it'll be out by saturday..

when's tt? sadly i spend more time in jhr then back in subg.. :(

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
huargh.... >_<

yesterday saw a very fast white s13... on subang flyover... @_@ so fast he drive...

smoked me

PS13

Nov 15, 2005
problem with engine

hi all..i own silvia ps13..i like to share with u guys with my sr20det 's problem..i've chg my engine twice..the oil press too low because of oil pump prob..pls help me..anybody facing this prob?

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
PS13 said:
hi all..i own silvia ps13..i like to share with u guys with my sr20det 's problem..i've chg my engine twice..the oil press too low because of oil pump prob..pls help me..anybody facing this prob?

i've been told nissans esp silvia's n skylines haf this prob, bad oil pump. perhaps u need to change to n aftermarket oil pump.
i currently dun haf that prob tho..

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Temujin said:
i've been told nissans esp silvia's n skylines haf this prob, bad oil pump. perhaps u need to change to n aftermarket oil pump.
i currently dun haf that prob tho..
unfortunately there is no aftermarket upgrade for SR20 Oil Pump... i don have that problem even with Oil Cooler add on also... perhaps ur using wrong engine oil vicosity OR.. ur Oil Pump is not in good condition already... suggest that u replace it with NEW Oil Pump instead...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan recently brought out their newly designed DeltaWing racer for the first time to test at Sebring in order to prepare for their championship contention at the legendary Le Mans 24 Hours.

<!--more-->Although it won't be classified in the 2012 Le Mans 24 Hours race, the Japanese manufacturer is looking to showcase their ability to create and utilise pioneering technology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience