30th April Track Day Attendance

tommy_chai

Apr 20, 2006
Hie newbie here. Can i know wat type of cars r u all driving?
Do u all having a race in Sepang?Pls dun angry with those naive question because i just join this website.

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
dreamy said:
yea coz spyderslr is a sepang kaki ...
most of da trackdays u can see him ther... whackin all d corners
:_: :_: :_:
ehh plz lahh...i've oni been to 3 track days.....dun simply come in n spam ler....zzzzzz

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
dreamy said:
yea coz spyderslr is a sepang kaki ...
most of da trackdays u can see him ther... whackin all d corners
:_: :_: :_:
indeed...he is one of the young rising star of todays racer. thou he done only 3 laps, already doing 2.48m, a time that most regulars can't even achieve.

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
dun think can make it for Sat nite's session.......we should b sticking to Sunday afternoon's session.....cheerzzz =)

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
tommy_chai said:
Hie newbie here. Can i know wat type of cars r u all driving?
Do u all having a race in Sepang?Pls dun angry with those naive question because i just join this website.
Hi tommy..
some of us (like me) drive standard cars... it's not about racing.. it's about learning how to know more about ur car and learn more driving skills especially on braking, racing lines, cornering, using correct gear, etc..

once u have all these, then try to set ur own time, i.e. best lap time...

if u have a std car (like me), i push it to the limit... although my car is an auto car.. i know it's limit... not very fast... under dog, mate!!!

So please join us at Sepang, tommy_chai..

cheers!

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
agree wif sas_world......it doesnt matter if its stock or modded.....as long as u guys dun go simply simply challenge ppl then can d ler......heheheheh....like wat sas_world has said just go in, take ur time to haf fun n learn.......no one will really laugh at u

tommy_chai

Apr 20, 2006
Wow thank you very much.U all are friendly people. Actually i just join ZTH recently but for sure i am damn mad bout motorsport. Thanks for ur advice. I am currently under training in Petaling Jaya though i am ipoh guy. Its a bit late for me to know this because my training will end in this week. Pity~~!
Anyhow, i willcome back n work here on June 2007 after i grad. Yeah the purposes of u all r exactly the same as me. I wan to learn more bout car and driving skill.
I come from poor family and just manage to buy my nissan sunny extra 2 years ago cause not work yet.Its top speed only 150km/h. Really excited to hear from u all bout tis activities.Promise will join u all next year.But for this while, dun angry to ban me from joining u all in this forum haha!
Then, what is ur standard car?

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
Brudder Tommy Chai,

well, welcome to Racetrack Junkies thread... honestly, i've met lots of drivers who have modified their cars KOW KOW, and like to challenge ppl on the road..

when i ask them about having track day at sepang, semua tak mau pergi... reason: "sayang kereta, sayang tayar, nanti engine pecah, etc"..

bullocks!! tok kok only..

to me, driving on the track is the safest place to drive fast... no motorist, no innocent ppl... just u and a bunch of track drivers (and they dont even cucuk u bcoz the lane is huge!!!)

hence, no need to worry...

see u there, Brudder!!!

cheers!

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
hahahahaha.....sayang kereta....?...i think racing on the streets has 1000 times the higher possibility of getting ur car damaged SEVERELY.......n not forgettin ur ownself or other ppl.....wanna test limit of ur car, do it safe on the tracks man.....save to say most ppl who've experienced the track will not race on the streets anymore......

PS: btw tommy_chai, welcome to this thread......i'm an ipoh guy too.... i'll b driving my car down to SIC frm Ipoh on the 30th.....cheerzz mate... =)

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
spyderslr said:
hahahahaha.....sayang kereta....?...i think racing on the streets has 1000 times the higher possibility of getting ur car damaged SEVERELY.......n not forgettin ur ownself or other ppl.....wanna test limit of ur car, do it safe on the tracks man.....save to say most ppl who've experienced the track will not race on the streets anymore......

PS: btw tommy_chai, welcome to this thread......i'm an ipoh guy too.... i'll b driving my car down to SIC frm Ipoh on the 30th.....cheerzz mate... =)

Wah Brudder!!!
warm up ur car engine, brakes and tyres from Ipoh, ka??? serious stuff!!!
Respect!!!

hehehehe..

tommy_chai

Apr 20, 2006
sure, i will enhance my driving skill time to time.
Totally agree with u.Its the most wonderful time when there r members to share their view on car and driving skills.So, pls update me whatever info about u all!

cheers!

tommy_chai

Apr 20, 2006
Oh there is a Ipoh guy also. Spyderslr, If like that i can join next time because i will back to my study in Perlis on this July. I can follow u next time because i dun know the way to SIC. Good to know that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI,

Anyone can explainthis diagram this it's work ?.....need help help.....i realy cannot imagine how it's work also.......sifu help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience