2nd wave..

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
they will tell u, the purpose we increase rokok is to discourage the rakyat to smoke.:hmmmm:

im not a smoker, so, im certainly agreed with them.:biggrin:BUT, their kocet.:creep:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
talking about cigarette, we all know its not good for health. its a habit that really hard to dump. they should try every effort, promote and campaign what so ever, and increasing the tax is the last resort if nothing works..

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
talking about cigarette, we all know its not good for health. its a habit that really hard to dump. they should try every effort, promote and campaign what so ever, and increasing the tax is the last resort if nothing works..
luckyly my smmoke only RM5 for 16 stick can last for a whole day, so 5years edi RM150/month, tried 2 stop but the craving in the morning after sleep really gets me man, just couldn't resist it, tried so many ways to curb but damn too hard man, unker a floor up from my house, his doc says he should not stop, if stop can get heart attack worr, so don't know what brand is he smoking now the price is that high.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
luckyly my smmoke only RM5 for 16 stick can last for a whole day, so 5years edi RM150/month, tried 2 stop but the craving in the morning after sleep really gets me man, just couldn't resist it, tried so many ways to curb but damn too hard man, unker a floor up from my house, his doc says he should not stop, if stop can get heart attack worr, so don't know what brand is he smoking now the price is that high.
You just have not try hard enough, you need a stronger will power to stop! It's actually very simple, you just have to seriously wanting to stop. I also smoked before since I was 13yrs old, but by the time I was early 20s before I finish college I stopped already! But I was not a heavy smoker though, <5 sticks a day. My dad used to be a heavy smoker until his fingers turn yellow but he also able to stop when he was in his mid 30s.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
You just have not try hard enough, you need a stronger will power to stop! It's actually very simple, you just have to seriously wanting to stop. I also smoked before since I was 13yrs old, but by the time I was early 20s before I finish college I stopped already! But I was not a heavy smoker though, <5 sticks a day. My dad used to be a heavy smoker until his fingers turn yellow but he also able to stop when he was in his mid 30s.
well, try to tell that to smokers that smoke 4 more than 20 years, the type of addiction that gets them to just pick the leftovers from the garbage bin that have the ashtray, on the street thats been stepped on too,but than again there is a few heroes too & i'm not 1 of them, thats just pity but thanx for the encouragement bro, shows that zthers here do care bout their frenz:adore:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
well, try to tell that to smokers that smoke 4 more than 20 years, the type of addiction that gets them to just pick the leftovers from the garbage bin that have the ashtray, on the street thats been stepped on too,but than again there is a few heroes too & i'm not 1 of them, thats just pity but thanx for the encouragement bro, shows that zthers here do care bout their frenz:adore:
If others can be a hero, you also can! It only takes a stong will power. Never give up bro, coz it's for your health and also those around you including those you love the most. Unless you just don't want to give it up. :)

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
1 of my badminton fren, play badminton >20yrs, exercise frequently, he is a smoker too, doctor ask him to stop smoking, he just cant stop, BUT now, he quit smoking after got stroke, cant drive car, walking also quite though, some people said if u quick smoke, mayb died of other disease, but, if u smoking, u r better chance of getting sick, unless, u oledi at ur age of 70, mayb fren will not bother u to stop smoking:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I have a bit of a problem. I plan to get a bike and start riding. I'm interested in getting the KTM Duke 250. However, all the bike shops that I went refuse to let me to test ride. It's just a shame if I buy a bike and sell it one month later because the riding position is not suitable for me or the vibration proves to much for me to bear. One shop even said that buying a bike is not the same as buying a car. You can test drive a car but cannot test ride a bike. Is this true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience