2jz-gte "supra twin turbo"vs rb26 "skyline gtr"

zyfull

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2005
rb26 is better becoz cheaper rodtax compare than 2jz..ehehe..

suma_

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
DU
hahahaha

another comparison....
may be can use thread "Blaktop vs R3" ...

zyfull

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2005
i think rb26 becoz alots of japanese tuned it for drag..IMO,maybe rb26 has got more potential to mod..juz my 2cent..

Last edited:

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
SUPRA = famous in USA
GTR = famous elsewhere

SUPRA = bullet proof engine
GTR = many aftermarket performance part

SUPRA =blackhowling
GTR =?

suma_

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
DU
hahahaha

base on movie "2 fast 2 furious" it tell us that skyline with "2 bottles" won, before the EVO came in.

But pretty sure if SUPRA with "bottles" (aka Blackhowling) in that race.. also can win meh

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Supra
- roadtax mari... duit lari.. hari hari makan roti... lagi lapar? hisap jari...
- bullet proof engine - cheaper to build to get high hp as internals can withstand up to almost 1 kilo hp...
- no traction... sekali yer ass swings out.. pray to god u'll go home tonight...
- needs lots of respect due to the above reason, the moment u fuck around with the car.. bye bye.. see u on d other side...
- OLD! need quite a fair bit of care...
- Supra owners all quite lansi wan... mostly la, some r quite ok....some couldnt be bothered to yam cha... "Y waste time laaa"
- Lesser aftermarket parts..

Skyline
- Most drivers very lengjai compared to fat fat round round supra owners...(rumoured that 1-2 supra owners quite lengjai, but not me la... i buy supra coz dat's d only sports car with seat and space to fit my fat physiques, trust me, 1st time i masuk rx7, susah lo...)
- Skyline worrr!!!! 4WD!! traction.. sekali tekan, empat kali pigi!!... control - power! dat's y it's so fuckin good on drags!
- Slightly more expensive to build high hps... stock cranks and rods are good up to 600hp on wheel (more trashing = spare engine)
- Owners very semangat - got website and official clubs summore! and presidents very lengjai wan.. i.e. Remus and Skagee.. pompuan sekali tengok, kaki pun goyang...
- cheaper roadtax. they laff at supra owners - sohai, pay so much for roadtax!
- RB26 - spanning from R32 to R34 .. lots of parts compared to 2JZ....
- Newer than supra...
- Even 2F-2F oso, u see R34 fly off bridge can land better than Supra...
- Pple with Skyline will always stick to skyline, rumoured one lengjai got skyline 1968 punya model all d way to R34... *Respect*

kwkwakawkawawkakawkwak

to be frank, if got money, i'd get an R32 to add to my collection.. of all d skylines out there, i love R32...dunno y... one day i'm gonna find out where skagee stays and boost his car....

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
hehehehe i like the 32 too, if got money and a place to park the car lolx..

but still preffer supra, acualy if want me give mark to both cars (34 vs a80), i'll give the same mark due to many reason and choose the supra cuz it got toyota badge, change the badge and i'll get the other one already :D

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
i think i will rent one supra and drive. any idea how much is it to rent one and where? :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Black Mamba

Arm/Disarm
Foot Autolock
Adjustable shock sensor

Comes with:

Complete wiring
1 year Warranty(starting 6/6/05)
2 Remotes Built in With Blue LED
Remote can control Doors n front Bonnet
Siren
Manual Installation
receipt Of purchase (6/6/05)-4 cheaper installation at Brother's KJaya

rm185 nett (retail price:rm188)

Mugen High Power Central Locking System
for 4...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience