1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Had a great time yesterday
Weather was good and manage to get few clean laps for time attack
Manage to cut 6 sec from last May with new cokia tires

Btw, to Miss Lildev Eza a.k.a LMM thanks for the pix

And nice rempit with you spyderslr after 5 years from the last ones :P

To ZeroDet, nevermind, there's always next trackday
Dude, its really been a while. Let's do it again in Nov for ol time sake. Haha. 6 sec cut sounds like alot. :). I only managed to trim about 2 sec off my previous trackday. :(.

h3id3rn

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
anybody have pics of a slow stock standard plain looking v9 scooby? seems like terato don't have my car's pic :P

ZeroDet

Known Member
May 21, 2009
KL
Had a great time yesterday
Weather was good and manage to get few clean laps for time attack
Manage to cut 6 sec from last May with new cokia tires

Btw, to Miss Lildev Eza a.k.a LMM thanks for the pix

And nice rempit with you spyderslr after 5 years from the last ones :P

To ZeroDet, nevermind, there's always next trackday

yupppp
kena repeat next time hehehhe

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
to the black waja driver,pls drive carefully.don't drive like youre driving at LDP.

the waja pushed me out to the grass before approaching turn 7, ill post the video.

=]

anyway, nice trackking guys...to the blue lady mini nice to meet u.

blanquito

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
Hie .... anyone know of any site which post pictures of the event ? ... pls help to post up ... thank you very much.

ZeroDet

Known Member
May 21, 2009
KL
u can view some pics at terato.com

i have pictures too but will upload when i'm free hehehe

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
civic8887,
whoarr??u went ar?tak ajak i pun ar?like dis lar fren?ahahahhahha

anyway,yeah R888 is kinda bang 4 buck semi slicks...but in terms of grip?hehehehe..wait til u've tried Yokohama's A050......i haf a set,got 'em damn cheap frm a choppy...new will b >RM5xx/pc....but dis A050 will make d R888 feel like sum regular street tyres...HONEST!

so,whn's d nex session?my engine shud b back by dis weekn!hahahahha

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
civic8887,
whoarr??u went ar?tak ajak i pun ar?like dis lar fren?ahahahhahha

anyway,yeah R888 is kinda bang 4 buck semi slicks...but in terms of grip?hehehehe..wait til u've tried Yokohama's A050......i haf a set,got 'em damn cheap frm a choppy...new will b >RM5xx/pc....but dis A050 will make d R888 feel like sum regular street tyres...HONEST!

so,whn's d nex session?my engine shud b back by dis weekn!hahahahha

Yokohama A050??? Semi-Slick???

civic8887

Mar 17, 2006
akuma,

sorry la, was quite a rush for me cos i jst back fr china on saturday. rush like nobody biz. i even forgot to call ken ken. hehe. but it was really fun & excited cum thrill track day, after so long, i guess is about 9 mths. hehe

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Sil80-13,
yeah...Yokohama Advan A050....they r very rare over here..my sets r all 2008 tyres...was told they retail for >RM5XX(never seen it being sold anywhr tho)....just like brand new B/S RE01R(if u manage 2 find em new)...but A050 is semi slicks while RE01R is street tyres.whc wud u 1na buy @ over RM5XX per pop?hahaaaha

faisal,
u went too?

civic8887,
whoarr.so rush meh?ban ban lai lar.i hard ken ken's Putra got problem even b4 d session started...hahahaha..wat a day!

yehui

Jan 22, 2007
I was on the track too. If you see a silver Evo 8 driving slowly around the track, that's me. Got some brake issue, so only cruising on the track. This track day is actually very nice. Can play with a lot of car. Not as bad or that many red lights like the previous few track days. Still can see some cars going opposite direction, stop on the track... I also no place to park in the pit, parked outside most of the time.

I was behind the blue mini when I first went out. Need to warm up, so just follow only. I noticed a lot of cars cut in front of this mini, quite close sometimes. I didn't know the driver's a girl. I drove a long the Subaru V10 as well. Almost bang into the V10 when he overcooked T4.

Got some photos in terato website.

yehui

Jan 22, 2007
yehui when you first arrive did you park behind silver z in the pit?
Why? No lah. I don't really remember. I parked outside the pit and walk around to look for familiar faces. Didn't see anypne I know, kena fly kite, then I go out alone loh. Did I irritated anyone or block anyone's line? :biggrin:

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
no. theres a silver evo park behind me ( silver z ). i tot it was you. its me tapir from msportbike. cant ride bike now, mak marah. i miss lepering. and cheaper track day price too, hehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey Guys , my dad just bought me a Satria GTi (Well at 1st going for B16A EG but reconsider it EG was kinda old car ) so thank god for it i got one . As im noob in car mod , need to know some infos from u guys .

First ,when I got the car , due to many of sifus suggesting better upgrade handling then performance first , so I went for those things :

- Koni with Eibach
- Steel braided hoses and brake pad
- Rims and Bridgestone Potenza

Need to know what kind of other mods that can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience