27 sept 2009 sepang track day

scoobie

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yea, u r right, it was my 1st time on track. next time i would be better when i familiarise & visualise on d track...:driver:

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
better download the map and remember all 15 corner. where is T4, where is T9, T13. once we say T# then u know which corner. very helpful on track

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Saw few cars in the track hav a printed sic map on their windscreen. Just in front of the sun visor :rofl:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
knowing d track by heart of coz wud b d best,but it's never wrong 2 haf a printed version stuck inside ur car sumwhr.....just make sure u dun keep ur eyes in d map 4 too long 2 cause any mishap on d track ler,kekekekekeek
n after knowing whc turn is whc,thn can slowly upgrade 2 memorise whr u'll b goin uphill or downhill...dis can really help u 2 choose whc gear u 1na whack d corner in n gain slash quite alot frm ur lap time!best 2 get an experienced driver n gip u sum tipper....n if i u dare,hand ur car over 2 d fella n c wat ur car can actually do!i did d former n i slashed almost 10sec frm my previous track time.....awesome!

scoobie

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for d advise guys...alrdy downloaded d map & stuck it in my working desk...looking at it when i m free..haha.. i hope to get better line & better timing next track day :driver:

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
sticking the map in the wind screen cant help. most important is to memorize the circuit. and very helpful tips is to sit beside an experience track kaki. better still let him drive your car. sometimes i let different sifu drive my car. to see different technique they can do to my car.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
but seriously,nothg beats having Race Chrono on board..whr u can view ur sector & lap time..LIVE!!!!it's like a "personal coach" dat'll push 2 go faster & faster!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share this annoying experience with u guys whom stay in flats and condos....
it seems that some mo****Fu****s are enjoin their art of vandalism of scratching my car, and who knows....other peoples cars as well.

the scratches began on the rear fender....after few days it went to the front fender, the hood and the boot....it cam back to the back fender as you might notice below:banghead:

some ideas that occurred to my mind of catching the asshole

1.Place a motion sensor with flash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience