2022 Teh Tarik Session Shall We?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Numbers are going up like crazy but like i mentioned earlier, severity is very low. Just like how expert said..it will become endemic.

Should we be scared? Yes, as only when we are a scared we will take the necessary step to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

The workstation behind mine got one staff positive, whole row of 4 person are quarantine. The positive staff is seated abt 2m from me and did get as close as less than 1m with me on the day she is found positive. My downline, got 3 positive. I was in a closed room for 1/2hr with that staff together with another 3 staff. A friend of mine with KKM riding in a van for few hrs with a driver whom the next day was found to be positive...my friend is not infected.
So far i am fine. Covid is that close to us but i strongly believe if we take the necessary step, we should be ok. Unless...god decided its our turn to be infected.

What i practice apart from the usual face mask and sanitiser is to avoid crowded place and 'untrusted' person. My family and i have been avoiding dining out whenever possible and will change restaurant if the intended place is crowded esp with those celebrating an occasion. I also have my own 'untrusted' person list. Who are these person? They are anyone whom i know have terrible record of abiding to sop and too 'free' when interacting with others.
Scare ? YES. We wont know where we get it from.
I just recovered from covid too.
Is not walk in the park as some were "+ve"ly lucky but not me.
Take care guys.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Scare ? YES. We wont know where we get it from.
I just recovered from covid too.
Is not walk in the park as some were "+ve"ly lucky but not me.
Take care guys.
Yah, depends on individual. Some no symptoms, some light, some bad, some really bad, so all not same.......

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Saw the some "Kaki" lepak at Dataran Merdeka & Pertama Complex.
Later got roadblock. Lepak till morning ahahhaha.