2022 Civic: Coming Soon

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Audi facelift? Or is it a VW Jetta facelift? Oh wait... I like it. Well cause I like the Audi design. I wonder why they call it Honda Design, more like Honda Copied. But wait, I thought Peter went to Kia, what is he doing at Honda?

Anyway, I think it will sell like hot cakes if its spec right and priced right. Toyota isn't putting up much of a fight since they don't CKD TNGA locally. Kia is dead. Mazda is using the old Skyactiv but priced like the new one. There's simply no competition in the segment. Nissan? Are the Almera's flying off the shelves? I won't touch Nissan in Malaysia with the stranglehold Tan Chong has on the spare parts.

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
With every new launch, new design there will be pros and cons. Some will like and some won't.....lol
Those days Nissan (Datsun) was king, been seeing it drop down the ladder..... :smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Audi facelift? Or is it a VW Jetta facelift? Oh wait... I like it. Well cause I like the Audi design. I wonder why they call it Honda Design, more like Honda Copied. But wait, I thought Peter went to Kia, what is he doing at Honda?

Anyway, I think it will sell like hot cakes if its spec right and priced right. Toyota isn't putting up much of a fight since they don't CKD TNGA locally. Kia is dead. Mazda is using the old Skyactiv but priced like the new one. There's simply no competition in the segment. Nissan? Are the Almera's flying off the shelves? I won't touch Nissan in Malaysia with the stranglehold Tan Chong has on the spare parts.
Honda is going the euro path apparently. I mean their latest Type-R Civic is running PCD120 so yeah. Hahaha

And besides, the look is pretty damn nice

minibeany

500 RPM

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
more about the car... but didn't mention about the transmission.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Much cleaner, nicer, and classier look than the current ricer boy styling. But yeah the rear looks very close to Audi.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's time to break your bank account: the world's best handling sports car just got better.

Making it's debut at the New York Auto Show, the S2000 CR features a higher level of track-worthiness and style to the original S2000 roadster.

"The S2000 CR is the closest thing you can get to a Honda-built race car with license plate holders and a horn,"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience