2016 Proton Saga officially launched! 1.3 VVT, 4 variants, from RM37k

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I heard some ppl can kautime to get it half price for the roadtax, I got 4 pcs 19"
lying outside my hse, buy 2nd hand la rm150-200 per pc
Half price also need RM2k plus. That method I heard before. Find runner to get East Malaysia roadtax from Sabah or Sarawak.

The sizes for the particular 350Z that VR2 is referring is not the same for both front and rear. 245/35/19 for front while 275/30/19 at rear.

How come you got spare 19" tyres?
Well, isn't his car on 19" Vossen wheels?

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com
Quote "According to Proton’s Head of Design, Azlan Othman, the new Proton Saga wears almost entirely new body panels. Headlights and front bumper has been redesigned, and its tail lights are now 2-piece combi units that look sharper. There are sculptured surfaces on its door panels and new to Proton, a ‘pagoda’-style roof."

What does it mean by "pagoda-style roof"? :confused:
Pagoda-style roof is a roof styling where you can see a tiny groove usually at the centre part, and the outer part of the roof looks higher. It can be seen on Porsche Carrera GT, Toyota GT86 and (guess what) on this new Saga.
I believe it was originally featured on the W113 Mercedes-Benz SL.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
keep as spares :burnout:

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

cos fren shop had a few tires that he wants to clear, so I grabbed a few
Remember that used tyres cannot keep for long. New tyres kept under same storage conditions last longer, but used tyres do not. Not sure why but they start to crack faster....:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Remember that used tyres cannot keep for long. New tyres kept under same storage conditions last longer, but used tyres do not. Not sure why but they start to crack faster....:smokin:
Maybe he meant new unused tyres? Since he said friend's shop got few tyres to clear. So I assume his friend is clearing out stocks for unsold tyres?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe he meant new unused tyres? Since he said friend's shop got few tyres to clear. So I assume his friend is clearing out stocks for unsold tyres?
I heard some ppl can kautime to get it half price for the roadtax, I got 4 pcs 19"
lying outside my hse, buy 2nd hand la rm150-200 per pc
This is what he posted earlier. New tyres put outside next day gone liao.......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As stated.. how to take care of it?

meaning.. what stuff to use or applied... coz it is easily get light scratches and dull in time..

will AutoSol do the job? any other products?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience