2012 Conemasters International Gymkhana Challenge Round 4

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006

Round 4 of the 2012 Conemasters International Gymkhana Challenge is taking place on Sunday 16 December 2012, and once again is in collaboration with ZeroToHundred's prestigious TimeToAttack event.

Categories: FWD, RWD & AWD

RM250 per driver (RM150 for TimeToAttack drivers who also wish to participate in the gymkhana)

The day's schedule will allow drivers to compete in both events as we are working with ZeroToHundred to make sure their category times and our category times do not clash and drivers have ample time to prepare for both sides of the event.

Venue: Sepang International Circuit Paddock Carpark
Time: 10am-6pm

Entry is FREE to spectators and this is a rare chance for members of the public to see a part of Sepang that is normally off limits!

Please download the registration form from Conemasters International Gymkhana Challenge and send it to [email protected] after you have filled it out! (right-click the link that says "DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM FOR ROUND 4 HERE" and choose "Save As" to save the entry form to your computer.)

If you have any problems downloading the form, please let us know.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE:

1) You are NOT considered a participant of the event until we have received your registration fees.
2) ALL cars must pass scrutineering before they are allowed to compete. If you have paid registration fees but your car does not pass scrutineering then we will refund your fees in full.
3) The organizer (that's us) has the right to refuse ANY person's entry into the competition without explanation or justification.

We have limited entry spots so submit your entry forms earlier to secure your spot!

:driver::driver::driver:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I'm new to this forum.. I recently got myself a turbo kit for my altis for $4000, the boost is a 0.4bar now, acceleration is much more faster. But I have some questions, is there a auto transmission to manual conversion available outside? Can I boost my car furthermore to at least 200-300hp? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience