2011 R3 Satria Neo with Stage 2 Performance upgrades- In Fire Red!

TimLang

Known Member
Jun 15, 2006
I dont care what people say about this awesome Satria neo...Hopefully there are more aftermarket products produce internationally! Im tired of civic vtec, "kiri kanan" civic vtec...haha.

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
use endless breaking system...walaweee...80k to get red satria neo with 145bhp....my neo price RM52k...spend around RM20k to get 165whp + RM2k for R3 bodykit + RM1.5k for sport rim cap ayam....but my breaking system still stock...stock suspension...interior still stock..total rm75.5k...so,sense of worth to buy red satria neo...no more mod..just spend money to married...wakakakaka :proud:

Last edited:

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
to me...yeah..proton n r3 are moving in the correct direction...the only problem is that...they're moving damn slowly....just like the cars they bring out...this neo r3...kindda like..the additional money is for u to buy the "Aftermarket" goodies and install them but u pay them in installment...

big_john

Known Member
Nov 22, 2008
eventhough the progression for proton is slow, but i think this is a good improvement for proton. tired of vtec/4age watsoever... this is a good buy i guess.. it's time for us to be proud of our national cars....beat the VTEC!!!! hahaha

ProTiara

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
Shah Alam
never mind this r3 selling for 80 units only coz im waiting to buy 180hp turbo campro cps engine coming soon :biggrin: BTW, this r3 really reasonable coz last time satria gti sold at RM80,000++

Mar 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This definitely joins the Satria GTi as one of my all-time favourite Protons.
Hi R3 Satria Neo fans
A friend recently won a R3 Satria Neo 1.6 (MT) premium through a contest. Since it is MT she can't handle the car. Car is still with proton not registered yet. She is willing to let go the car at RM70K. Guess R3 fans would hv better appreciation of this car than her. Drop me an email if anyone is keen.

Cheers

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Hi R3 Satria Neo fans
A friend recently won a R3 Satria Neo 1.6 (MT) premium through a contest. Since it is MT she can't handle the car. Car is still with proton not registered yet. She is willing to let go the car at RM70K. Guess R3 fans would hv better appreciation of this car than her. Drop me an email if anyone is keen.

Cheers
U try to con ar? Never heard any contest involving neo r3

Mar 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
U try to con ar? Never heard any contest involving neo r3
Please get your facts right before you say I con. I won it thru star contest where I placed an advertisement. Obviously you don't read star online paper. You can see the contest in the website where they gave out Satria R3 for the Quarter 2 contest. If I try to con I do not need to leave my hp number in this forum. I have better things to do than to con someone of RM80K.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am confused with this spec frm mivec. Has no clock and aircond as the dash comes with std analogue aircond. Based from what i read its rally spec. How much is this engine in halfcut. What are the problems that we face having this engine transplanted.
:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience