2011 R3 Satria Neo with Stage 2 Performance upgrades- In Fire Red!

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
Another crap from proton... no lsd and only 145bhp? Still this car can never outbeat a stock standard B16A in terms of power and handling...

Don't waste time investing in this car.

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
should test with 1999 original civic type r on tsukuba or test in hot version touge

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
my opinion, not just power up the car ... i think is still heavy for a small hatch sport car
maybe another reduction of 50 - 100kg will be ideal

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
really impressive... the marketing skills they come up with to boost sales... add bit new headlamp here, TADAA NEW FACELIFT.... add bit horsepower there, TADAA NEW LIMITED EDITION VERSION....

so, satria neo fans out there... how many versions of satria neo is in the market now ever since the first satria neo was launched??..

1) 1.6L campro non-cps satria neo
2) 1.6L campro cps satria neo
3) satria neo r3 lotus edition racing
4) satria neo r3 red color edition
5)
6)
5) Satria NeoNazi .. how;s that.. :burnout:

litedimmer

Jan 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I'm not a proton fan la..
but I think this kind a good neo I guess..
performance wise, there's an improvement..
maybe lack some here and there..
somemore, it's not really a practical car..
for me, neo is the only proton that's look great!:biggrin:
in the end, people buy this neo because they love it..:proud:
no matter how much the price..

Last edited:

alwjmonster

Known Member
May 12, 2009
Subang Jaya
hereticalvoices.blogspot.com
still a 1.6, still slower than a 4G93P.... no improvement at all... speaking bout 1.6, 4AGE been like 20years++ ago invention and now 2011 1.6cps still cannot beat 20years++ back technology... why don't they jus put in 1.8 block with CPS head.. im pretty sure it could compete with 2zz-ge..

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
still a 1.6, still slower than a 4G93P.... no improvement at all... speaking bout 1.6, 4AGE been like 20years++ ago invention and now 2011 1.6cps still cannot beat 20years++ back technology... why don't they jus put in 1.8 block with CPS head.. im pretty sure it could compete with 2zz-ge..
maybe Inspira R3 will have that.. we;ll see.. we'll see....:burnout:

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
for me i think the GTI R3 is still the in the proton list...very2 worth to by with the price on that time and thats really limited...1.8L, full recaro interior, 100kg lighter than GTI, full exhaust system, carbon bonet & spoiler, suspension & sport rim, momo steering...

anddddddddddddddd.........................the price is cheaper than this...:driver:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
satria neo clubsport
satria neo r3
really impressive... the marketing skills they come up with to boost sales... add bit new headlamp here, TADAA NEW FACELIFT.... add bit horsepower there, TADAA NEW LIMITED EDITION VERSION....

so, satria neo fans out there... how many versions of satria neo is in the market now ever since the first satria neo was launched??..

1) 1.6L campro non-cps satria neo
2) 1.6L campro cps satria neo
3) satria neo r3 lotus edition racing
4) satria neo r3 red color edition
5)
6)
sorry dude, its better to have a different spec (performance wise) for each version than to have a lot version just by changing color.... just look at myvi & viva..... you do the counting....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

how come afew of my buddies on Toyotas seems to have worse fuel consumption than the day they started off w/o tuffoil ?

also, whats the dosage recommended for a Merc SLK ?

Cyb
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience