2009 Hummer H3T

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
2009 Hummer H3T

The Hummer H3 lineup has been expanded to include a crew-cab pickup version of this rugged off-roader. The H3T is equipped with a 5-ft.-long cargo bed and a passenger compartment with four doors and five seating positions.

Slightly larger than most midsize SUTs in its class, but smaller than most full-size models, the H3T is offered with full-time four-wheel drive. The base engine is a 3.7-liter inline 5-cylinder engine producing 242 bhp, with a choice of a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission. The optional H3T Alpha package includes a 5.3-liter V-8, which is rated at 300 bhp. The Alpha comes with a 4-speed automatic.

The H3T rides on a 134.5-in. wheelbase, which is 11.7 in. longer than the standard H3's. Two suspensions are offered, the Z85 Heavy-Duty Handling and Trailering with 32-in. all-terrain tires or the Off-Road Adventure package with 33-in. tires, retuned shocks and locking front and rear differentials.

Even though the new truck is longer, it still retains Hummer's trademark off-road prowess with the ability to climb a 60-percent grade and traverse a 40-percent side slope. With the Off-Road Adventure package, the truck has 10.2 in. of ground clearance. The 2009 Hummer H3T is expected to go on sale this fall.

Generally, The Hummer H3T is a new mid-size pickup truck from the Hummer marque of American automaker General Motors. It is Hummer's first vehicle to be only sold as a pickup truck, the other being the larger Hummer H2 sold in SUV and pickup truck body styles. Originally shown as a concept car during the 2004 Los Angeles Auto Show, the H3T is set to enter production. The production vehicle will be shown at the 2008 Chicago Auto Show, with sales to begin in August 2008 as a 2009 model. It is the only mid-size pickup truck to not support rear-wheel drive.

Source: RoadnTrack.Com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am totally new in car maintaining as i am going to get my first own car soon.
Is Tufoil suitable to use for a brand new car? Will it void warranty?

I understand that every 5000 km we need to change car oil which we called black oil in cantonese. So is Tufoil a kind of black oil or it's a supplement oil which means we still need to use black oil + Tufoil?

Where do we fill Tufoil into? How? When?

Sry if the questions r too newbie :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience