2008 Honda Accord EX sedan

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

It appears Honda had a whole hoard of 2008 Accords out on the roads the other day for spy photogs to catch. The first shots we brough you were of the base four-cylinder 2008 Honda Accord sedan. The latest batch of pics reveals the 2008 Honda Accord EX, the sedan's most uplevel trim. Painted in a deep (and dirty) black sporting alloy wheels that Temple of VTEC believes emulate the BMW 5-Series, this Accord EX is a more interesting sight to behold than its base model brother that was wearing a dull silver paint. It appears that despite being an EX model, however, this particular mule is also a four-cylinder model since it's only sporting one tailpipe out back.

One interesting styling note a few commenters pointed out on our original spy shots that is even more evident in this new batch is how far out the new Accord's headlights protrude from the body. Looking at the car head on they're not very noticeable, but from a 3/4 perspective one can see how the surface of the front fenders is interrupted by these bug-eye headlights.

It appears that only the V6 models have yet to be snapped, but knowing Priddy and crew, it's only a matter of time.

At this point of time, there is not official information about specs of this car, but there are some spyshots around:

Source: Vtec temple and Auto blog

fathi_haziq

Mar 13, 2006
weirdly, the front and side profile look suspiciously like it belongs to a Hyundai Sonata. Has Honda's designer suddenly become really lazy and doesn't bother designing a 'new' car or are they running out of ideas?

mywheel

Mar 28, 2007
camry wannabe ???.....IMHO accord looks good inside but exterior is so boring..... if this is come out ....... it will look like camry for sure...hope honda design it much much different with camry .... if not, it is ashamed to HONDA "the power of dream" not dreaming..... not hard feeling for honda owner coz I'm oso driving 2.0 honda....

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah nuthin new...just like the last one

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
look familiar

I dont know la, but i think its look like camry.....
maybe my vision only kot...
but still such a nice and brilliant car....
:regular_smile:

Carb0n

Dec 21, 2006
be positive la! Everybody know Toyota Camry looks great, Honda Accord still got it's own customer. No bad la, something new.

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
honda was a student of toyoda(toyota). a student never beat a teacher

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Can any one tell me the good service center near to pandan indah?

And I need to put seat cover please advice as well.

Thanks,
Ebi
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience