2 suspicious men

tiburonshrk

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
Hi everyone,

Today 2 suspicious men turn up in front of my house. They claim they claim that my car were spotted in a house break in near Kulim. The car wasn't in my house as my brother is driving it and he's in johor.

The problem is, this 2 men who dresses like those "ah Beng" driving a proton wira number plate B*T 6196 have all the details of the car like Car owner's name, car colour, model, type, as if those records were taken from insurance company or jpj database.

I'm worried if these guys are up to something. I am planning to log a police report later this afternoon. Anyone has experience with this before? what are your say in this?

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
i say prepare 1 lighter n 1 shieldtox

when they act funny at least u got a flame thrower at hand. heheheee

tiburonshrk

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
Further investigation in the matter, it appears that they are territorial gangs. They informed me that a malay gang from another territory had requested them to check up on my car.

Accordingly, they claimed that the driver was very lansi at that time. A check back at my date, that was when I left my car overnight at the workshop for servicing. Therefore it must be my mechanic who took my car out for a spin and somehow irratated the wrong people.

I gave them my mechanics' details and they told me they won't bother me already.

Well guys, beware when u drive outside there. You might not know who you'll bump into! As for me, I guess I am lucky it wasn't me who did it.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
dun go to that workshop again... fuck... take customer's car out for spin..?? miotherfuckers... if accident, then how..?? if get stolen or going to rod the bank, then how...

shit on ur mech... let him die....

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Alot of these types of mechanics. I've encountred personally before also. I found out only because i memorised the kilometres i drove. Thankfully nothing happen to my car (except for the bad smell) =P

A friend of mine left his car in a bodykit shop. The mechanics used his car until all the tayar botak and scratches on his door.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
as for normal mech will do, sometime test car, if will test in long distance, will inform the customer & refill the petrol just like the customer came.
if i know any mech 'test' my car at night when i left in workshop, then i'll test his family till night la... heheheh...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Next time ill make sure to remember the meter before i left my car for repair anywhere...

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
wow.. very interesting.... but how come they came and ask so many questions? Since they already have the address... im suprised they didnt just do some damage and instead took the friendly approach... You are very lucky my friend... Anyways.. point noted about not trusting mechs too much with your car...

tiburonshrk

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
Well, the mechanic was one issue. I screwed him "kau kau" for taking my car out and lapped.

Those 2 suspicious guys however, my close friend told me to just ignore them. According to him, there were already numerous cases in Sg Petani and Kulim area.

This guys will actually keep track of your car and follow you home. Then, I do not know how they could get hold of the details (might be an insider job), they will try to taunt or put fear into you. The moment you give in, they will then threatened you for money.

Heck! I'm so not gonna give a damn about their threats (if they come up with one). I'll first log a police report on grounds that they have my personal details, and follow up with the police if they do anything else to me. Although I question the efficiency of our police squad, I believe they are the only ones who can help.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
aiyoo..bro jin..u're so ganas!!!....:adore::adore::adore:
sorry bro... i'm just an innocents white little holy Sheep.... hehehe....

but sometime will becoming "Black Sheep"... ehehehe..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
i tot we can check the car details in JPJ by paying RM5 or something. :biggrin:

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
tiburon: bro you should make a report first. If you don't the police will say this a new case. wait for it to me happen again then only we will do something. happened to me before. on your first report about the "gangsters" they will just make a report of the individuals and keep an eye out, they wont confront the guy or anything so dont worry.