2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Laptimer, just accept Andy's challenge la. Next event not far from now..Remember to have a good rest before you drive all the way from SG.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
aiyah titan rev ip also i know one! dun act smart lah
i base in kl but i work my sg th cn
tom know this
you forum mod wan to take side?
wan my full name? tan wei
my email address ?
anything else you mod wan to dig?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I don't want to know your full name you don't have to tell me anything. It's our job to check and monitor the IPs of potential trouble makers posters because in ZTH we have single person registering multiple nickname in the forum to create problems to flame here and there so it's a norm for us to check don't act smart.

Everyone here is excited about the challenge including me.

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
If Laptimer chicken out i will be glad to fill in his place, but not sure if i could beat those time la but i will surely try .:D

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
I don't want to know your full name you don't have to tell me anything. It's our job to check and monitor the IPs of potential trouble makers posters because in ZTH we have single person registering multiple nickname in the forum to create problems to flame here and there so it's a norm for us to check don't act smart.

Everyone here is excited about the challenge including me.
check also no need to assume den post here right?
i oso know what you trying to do
dun act

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
act and talk like superdriver but give lot of excuse before the event even started... even the writer stated it is controversial downshift..but still manage to get the fastest laptime...no need for u to mention that his driving is poor..i guess everyone know and hear the downshift is not so smooth..i think the driver also realize this..maybe he has reason which led to the controversial downshift

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
act and talk like superdriver but give lot of excuse before the event even started... even the writer stated it is controversial downshift..but still manage to get the fastest laptime...no need for u to mention that his driving is poor..i guess everyone know and hear the downshift is not so smooth..i think the driver also realize this..maybe he has reason which led to the controversial downshift
AND fastest time!!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
if you come time attack and not going for best time then better to go home

slick can easily brake 1.3 1.4 g why max out at 1g only like street tyre? t1 n t15 have to drop 130km/h+++ as fast as possible so better dun waste time braking. wan to brake then brake, dun half half brake

yes he win this round but it not show how good he is just how poor driving everyone else

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

no heel toe = best way to blow clutch blow driveshaft
Lap, just see your 1st posting here. Straight step in and without any respect straight shoot people. You call this respect? If you don't respect people why should I or anyone here respect you back? yes, we can criticizes but please with respect and with manner.

You can say anything you like. I do what la, this la that la. No need so many grandma grandpa story.

You don't have to set so many so called self rules & regulations, own equipment or whatever. If a driver is capable he/she can set a good time in any car you throw at him/her.

With your such arrogant & sarcastic characteristic, even if you win in what ever race. No one will clap hand or salute you because you do not know how to be humble and respectful.

My final point, please respect the Thread Starter. This forum doesn't belong to you. All I see is you are a potential trouble maker in this forum. Please behave.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
actually i no need prove anything
later round of time attack and other time attack
surely other car will go faster and with better driver
and other video will go up not just henry ho
got many many other driver will go faster
you all hates me so much cos i say something onli
i also say many good thing you all chose to keep say i say bad thing onli
if i dun drive pple say i chicken i onli keyboard
if i go drive and win pple say so what he so sia lan
if i go drive and lose pple say see he actually cannot drive one keyboard onli
now oso got moderator call me problem pple want to take side soot me before i even driving
liddat why i wants ot drive anymore? i go which way also kenna whack also lose
please lah those pple who say MAYBE he got REASON for doing that
is like see someone slide all over the place slide until laptime bad den you say MAYBE he got REASON to slide so much
there is no GOOD REASON to do ting which will make laptime BAD
pple make mistake is mistake dun try make mistake into good thing cos god did it
all is human
got good point god bad point
good part say good
bad part say bad
simple onli
tio bo??

titanrev you got see the post where i say sorry? where i say i use wrong word? turning over new leafs
look carefully

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

"You don't have to set so many so called self rules & regulations, own equipment or whatever. If a driver is capable he/she can set a good time in any car you throw at him/her. "

titanrev if say last time attack the transponder not working and the video not working you think there will be prove of this fd2r 2:28 lap? to confirmation must have these one and if pple dun like me why i trust their system or believe they will give me whatev have been record on their system? i only trust my system. is not like normal day where anyone just go to normal trackday happy happy drive
situation so impt and every body so unhappy sure must protect my self and my prove wat

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

actually i thot respect is understand alrdy
for sure i respect pple who long ago alrdy win drag drive touring race now win time attack
i onli saying no matter who even those pple got respect alrdy they still make small mistake here there
jus like i very repsect henry ho but if i see some his video got clear mistake like anyhow twist the steering and sliding everywhere i will STILL SAY OUT but thats not mean i dun respect wat he do before
maybe dat day he car got problem or he got injury something liddat can understand if he say out why anyhow twist stering but for sure there is NO GOOD REASON to purposely anyhow twist steering and slide too much when car ok body ok
no good driver will intent do purposely do those kind bad thing one
those people who say anyhow twist anyhow slide mus be some secret way to drive
they is realli the gong!!

brudders you all pls understand wat i try to say
i writing until my keyboard wan to brake alrdy
fren is better den enemy tio bo? dun soot me anymore and dun ban me leh
pace and love

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
liddat why i wants ot drive anymore? i go which way also kenna whack also lose
Confirmed ciken out riao, tio bo? kiasu-ness detected.
BTW are you Henry Ho? Good driver, i just hope he doesnt have a personality like yours. That would be catastrophe.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
Confirmed ciken out riao, tio bo? kiasu-ness detected.
BTW are you Henry Ho? Good driver, i just hope he doesnt have a personality like yours. That would be catastrophe.
you see the page i post before
you think driver with that kind of level come forum to keyboard warrior like us?
no lah he busy racing travel party woman
if i is him why tok to pple? wan to prove jus join ATCC or WTCC prove you good
same same the very good gp2 driver also wun waste time tok to henry
cos this world got many level
my most hi level working at the gt n formula team in macau but still consider low when tok abt those team in france uk italy usa australia these kind
das how i know abt henry ho and daryl young these kind
i mechanic jus listening watching learn all the time
dis world got many level but at all level driver always learn
no driver perfect
if i kiasu why i oso join time attack? everyday i work hard save money for race
mabbe 2011 i post video
if titanrev dun ban me i will come back show you my video slap your face with my trophy laff loud loud
even if i kenna ban i can come back new name new ip
i wait for you first to praise my driving first your special balls carrying pattern
den i will remind you who i am
den see whether you still can tok
charles i remember your name special

titanrev pls dun ban me mabbe we tok in private you told me what you wanted me to do and i say sorry and be good boy make peace make love

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Does anyone care who you are? - just another keyboard warrior....with an E G O issue.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
chaerles onli u care abt me
das why onli u so patience down here tok to me
i also love u bro but i still gonna slap ur face wit trophy and video soon v^_^v
how old you? i 21!

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2010
Petaling Jaya
sigh.. keyboard warriors.

andy, could you tell me, is it that the cars brakes cant cope with the full slicks, is the reason the driver is forced to let the clutch out early to increase braking? or is it some other technique?
i really am quite interested with this. as far as i can see from the vid, the cars brakes doesnt seem to bite very well, so just prior to corner entry, he lets the clutch out to put the weight at the nose, lose some speed and increase front grip. it seems a lil unortodox and i've rarely seen anyone do this, but this is the only logic i can think of. + i dont think its very healthy for the car.

anyone else got any ideas other than "the driver doesnt know how to down shift"...

discuss...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, me again.

Ive done a lot of research (most of it online) about modding i.e: exhaust, springs, piston boring, camshafts, etc, but Im never sure how much all these will set me back. Lets get an average price shall we? :biggrin:

How much would all these cost individually? on average?

Full exhaust manifold

Open pod/CAI (not cap ayam one ah :biggrin:)

Piston boring

high cam

adjustable cam pulley

adjustable suspension

Larger brakes

feel free to add more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience