2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
..our fd2r is only street car..no rollcage..still running air-con,audio system..

andy
kazama autoworks
Hi Andy,

apart from the stock items, can you share with us what mods in the car? LWS's lap time is very close to most MME Touring Production Class cars. Was it on the MME Pirelli tires?

BTW is the offer to drive open to anyone? ex HMRT driver can try or not? hehehe.

andykazama

Oct 13, 2010
johor
thks to JINEIL2EN,FAISAL,LUQAE....but this SPECIAL OFFER only for LAPTIMER...coz we really 1 2 see how fast he can do..n he told us he's ah lai friend ..so we juz 1 2 find out who is laptimer..maybe we know each other???anyway...thks for urs reply!!

andy
kazama autoworks

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
to be honest i very tempted to go and meet andy see can beat ah lai time
but i first mus make sure protect myself
how protect myself? i must have my own video and my own data and timer in the car whole day when i drive and when ah lai drive so i have my own things show people if i go faster and oso show where i am faster EXAMPLE BRAKING AND DOWN SHIFTING. i dun wan to go faster already den other people say their timing system spoil and the video forgot to turn on
liddat i got no prove that i drive better den in the end is for nothing

oso is not ah lai drive and then i drive
or i drive first then ah lai drive cos depend how the car and the track is the condition may have change alrdy
so by right it mus be ah lai drive den i drive den ah lai drive den i drive then we take average time. if the time average show that as more lap go the time oso get worser den dis must be consider and a second set of lap where i drive den ah lai den i drive den ah lai and the average laptime of all will be taken or we can take fastest lap alone but all laps must be recorded and show all cos from there people can think for themself beter not just see one lap

most impt no one allow touch the car the whole day except check tire pressure and check pressure that time both drive mus witness
i dun wan pple touch ecu switch map click damper all these thing make the result not fair. my onli protection my logger which can show if car is differen power on differen driver n lap

i feel honour to have being invite my andy himself come drive car and i hope he not angry. tanks andy! i oso hope no other brudder here is angry at me for getting this free test with good car! is seems quite many pple wan to drive oso
mus be they feel they oso can drive better! onli they never say out like i say out!! I hope no one angry with me! is my honest thinking onli! i think faisal can go fast oso to be honest! many good driver oso dun have big name cos no money but they drive all they stock car oso fast
as fast as those big name driver and sometime even a bit faster!
i oso no money
but henry ho got some money AND he is good driver
got many other driver better than henry AND got even MORE money! how to win!! those whole life no need work got many house car ship plane free time a lot drive 100000 lap. the ladder go to heaven alrdy! how to win? :driver:

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

andy if actually ah lai dunno me or can't remember me is still open?

actually to be fair i dun mind paying a little bit cos is using your tyre your fuel engine brake everything. i just got to brake my saving bottle change all the coin to money
of cos dun charge me so high lah maybe half half den if i lose i pay full if i win i no need pay den i teach you and teach ah lai

andykazama

Oct 13, 2010
johor
well laptimer...juz came down n meet us on SIC TTA4...ALL FREE...no need to pay at all...juz treat it like friendly match...WE JUZ FOLLOW THE RULES U SET..make sure u come only..we wont angry if u can do fastest timing than us...we oso like to learn from u if u can make the best timing than us..actually we oso dunno how's ur driving skill,but if u crash or spoil the car when u drive..of coz u hav to pay lar...do come n join us ..if u really ah lai's friend??how come he wil forget u??anyway..it's ok..juz come n test our car....n promise do not PUT AEROPLANE ok??haha...DUN LET FORUM MEMBERS DISSAPOINTED!!!so tis topic can stop redy...write a lots oso for nothing...wait to TTA4 n proof to all ppls....c u man!!

andy
kazama autoworks

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Laptimer, cut the crap and accept the challenge. You instigated this whole fiasco and you snake your way out when presented with an honourable challenge.
Yes indeed most of us are keyboard warriors but you took step which non of us would do witout thinkin twice....we criticise and if proven wrong we swallow our pride - you didn't. You tried to smoke screen everyone by presenting another video not related to your personal driving skills and it just drown you further.
Implying an organization like kazama surrounding you with 30 goons was the lowest of the low blows.....unthinkable...you think a person in their right mind would want to risk their reputation on a faceless keyboard warrior? extremely laughable.
My final advice to you, review your threads from the first page to the last and reflect on it....and realized how you made yourself a complete clown.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
charles how i been proven wrong? what tok you? you see i tok to andy we only settle some details then drive already
i even dun mind pay andy
but you on the side say this say that even more angry than andy
for what?

i not say about kazama
i dunno much people here so i scared of anyone who well connected mah
i not stay in msia long time actually from oversea
if you challen me ask me come down i oso dunno if you got 100 friend all wan whack me
actually i very love peace one
i for sure never fight
you shout at me i oso cry
is only i come internet become keyboard warrior fight other keyboard warrior like you :)
you trying to carry andy and ah lai balls issit?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Laptimer don't miss this opportunity leh... you worry too much... what you got to lose except your pride? :) I am sure nobody will want to sabotage or whack you... all are motorsports enthusiast.

Last edited:

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
tanks ftzone i will do my best
lose and i will admit and let everyone laff at me
win and i will celebration and throw it in charles face

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya
laptimer, talk cock la you.

dun say like ppl from kazama are kaki pukul, they are business ppl ok, dun try to degrade them with what you've said.
btw, why you so scare ppl are going to whack you? cause you know you did something wrong?

regardless whether you can clock faster time than 2.28 anot on the up coming tta4, you don't gain our respect, cause the impression that you gave us is that, you are a sin ka laan.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
btw, why you so scare ppl are going to whack you? cause you know you did something wrong?
no lah! is cos last time i small that time i open my sin ka laan mouth then i kenna whack until nearly die

you even more fierce more angry than charles
more scary!
peace and love brudder

Last edited:

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
No further comments, looking forward to 'your' video of so-called 'god of drivers'

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
charles read again la i said there are no god drivers
all drivers make mistakes
all drivers should learning all the time
only pple like you say that no body can say anyting abt other drivers
once win any race automatic become god driver automatic perfect already
siao la you
keep saying last advise, no further comment, but then keep on coming back with more advise lah more comment
jus cannot shut your mouth

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Woa you are seriously one butthurt fler...farni la you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using a wira 1.5 carburator engine........can i switch my standard engine to turbo engine?.......plz any sifu tell me! izzit possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience