2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
No comments on the style of driving.

But the lines, i'mnot so sure though. I would have taken another set of lines through turn 1 & 2. But this person has shown that the lines taken is proven to be good. Kudos to the driver.

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
LAPTIMER: u talk like F1 driver like that..ppl like to spoil clutch or drive shaft is thier own problem lor..not he using ur money to change his driveshaft or clutch rite..that y u so sakit hati..

ppl work hard for their timing..driving in anyway is their own wish..

Nice video indeed..thumbs up for Team Kazama..

LAPTIMER please post up some videos of u in sepang..it doesnt need to be from TTA..any track would do..
Totally agree with you bro...LAPTIMER just talk like he is a BTCC, Super V8 la, one make this and that...F3 la...gt...and oh pls dont talk cock like a keyboard warrior...show us some proof that you could do better than this...correct??? post us some of your SIC video...handicapped to you la...u could show us the video of you testing for F1...kakakakaka....just post whatever video and proof to us that you could be better than 2'28...

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
LAPTIMER: u talk like F1 driver like that..ppl like to spoil clutch or drive shaft is thier own problem lor..not he using ur money to change his driveshaft or clutch rite..that y u so sakit hati..
yes own money own problem but why pple accept it as correct? and whack pple who says actually that part can improve? all driver can improve iiiiregarless what car . if you can see where than say loh! here is forum is internet everyone come to tok
we all here is keyboard warrior actually :proud:
but maybe my keyboard sword is better than others keyboard nail cutter
onli my english not powerful
oso not say keyboard warrior cannot warrior on track correct?

not everyone can drive must show video correct? if i show video of my 2:27 with good braking n heel toe prove what? if i show video of other pro driver do 2:26 with good braking n heel toe den how? in fact in the end whether got video or not iiirregarless of timing anyone here who track and is always near top time will know that smooth heel toe definitely does help and if you dun brake hard at t1 n 15 n some others den you are wasting laptime

actually i just make excuse i dun wan give away special driving secret oni :listen: wait i show video oredi everyone here become 2:22 den i stuck at 2:23 den how? :driver: i onli joking ah!!

my dear sexy keyboard warrior brudders:
i not say ah lai is not a nice person
i not say ah lai is not a good driver
i not say car is not fast
not say they all deserve to win
is all deserve to win! is very good!

i onli say ah lai can drive better in 2 ways ! mus someone drive better than you to show how youcan improve? young pro fast driver why they listen to old man coach who not as fast as they? young pro fast driver why they listen to fatpig engineers who never even drive on any track b4? these engineer is nearly as fat as jeremy clarkson!!

P E A C E ! :love:
and love

Last edited:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Bro Laptimer, honestly i quite agree on wat u trying to explain "in engineering terms" but bare in mind its just a 1 lap time attack event its's an Endurance race or long hour race. So we can talk much of his driving , thrashing his machine n lead to premature mechanical failure.
Every person have their own point of view, mayb other taiko here can't get your meaning that is why they are furious with your comments. But hey, lap time hero Ah Lai does prove his way of driving works. So can't simply say ppl "poor" la ..... That is how i felt. I myself agrees his heel n toe is lacking but he proves it .

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
to those cheap talker, show up ur face & ur machine to see who is Poor driving skill... u can bring ur Feilali or Rambogini come as well....
come join the TTA, dun just talkin shit here... if ur time faster than those who participant in TTA, then u got rights to talking cheap....

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
Bro Laptimer, honestly i quite agree on wat u trying to explain "in engineering terms" but bare in mind its just a 1 lap time attack event its's an Endurance race or long hour race. So we can talk much of his driving , thrashing his machine n lead to premature mechanical failure.
Every person have their own point of view, mayb other taiko here can't get your meaning that is why they are furious with your comments. But hey, lap time hero Ah Lai does prove his way of driving works. So can't simply say ppl "poor" la ..... That is how i felt. I myself agrees his heel n toe is lacking but he proves it .
ok brudder you make me see where i wrong
ok is not poor driving
is good driving except 2 area
braking n down shift so not so ideal ok
sorry for wrong word i turn over new leaf
chinese have one saying go without new leaf the tree will never chop down and make into a boat

bye bye i this year very busy now must dunno where find 100000 ringgit to mod my fren fd2r join 2011 time attack aim 2:25 then show all my keyboard warrior brudders here who whack me so jialat dat i oso warrior on track! ultimate warrior! :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

listen to the downshift from this very good driver henry ho
i no tell you he my good friend or not!
but he downshift is just like all the best driver i know!!
smoooth like tofu
fast like f*ck
no rough rough jerky break car spoil balance dunno what kind of downshit

YouTube - One Lap in Sepang with Henry Ho

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
very good driving from Mr. Henry...

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

very good driving from Mr. Henry...

Last edited:

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
more about henry in these page:

http://www.afos.com/index.php?optio...-ho-victorious-&catid=42:atcs-news&Itemid=106

http://www.afos.com/index.php?optio...-filled-round-7&catid=42:atcs-news&Itemid=106

and even henry very good still got many many driver better than henry!! the ladder go from earth until heaven with 1000 steps and no driver is too good to learn
to be tok about
to consider and think

people who wan to make step 10 driver like he is step 1000 and oredy perfect jus by win some time attack is actually making themselves look gong gong by say that no one can says anything abt the driver!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Laptimer, I think there's a reason to Ah Lai for driving like that. Maybe you could just go and ask him and let us know. No one here is praising the driver like god.

andykazama

Oct 13, 2010
johor
hi laptimer...PLEASE join the tta4 to show us how fast u can do...i'm really like to see how's your driving technical..i can let u drive our fd2r..u drive 1st or ah lai is up to u...please dun talk too much at here..juz try to make your fastest timing to show us...we will respect u if u can do better timing than us...no point to write at forum only...juz show us your skill....same car..different driver..then all forum members wil find out whose the fastest man...
cheers

andy
kazama autoworks

Last edited:

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
hi andy! thank you! sure anot!! so good! is free? i tempted leh

or is it i go track i kenna surrounded by 30 pple kenna whack until cannot walk ? :(

andykazama

Oct 13, 2010
johor
yo laptimer....juz came down n drive our car..ALL FREE..we juz 1 2 see how fast u can do...juz compare the timing only..ask 30 ppls surrounded u for what??fighthing ??no point man...i'm businese man...maybe 1 2 learn from u if u can do better timing than us...so PLEASE come n join us on 12/12/10 TTA4.....share lots of others driver track car video clip on forum for what??just show us your own video man...N one more things..our fd2r is only street car..no rollcage..still running air-con,audio system..maybe u can on the the radio n air-con during driving if u think ah lai is "POOR"driver...

cheers!!

andy
kazama autoworks

Last edited:

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
Hey andy if i told u i probably could driver faster than ur driver could i get a chance to driver the fd? or i have to negatively comment ur driver to get a free drive :D

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Hey andy if i told u i probably could driver faster than ur driver could i get a chance to driver the fd? or i have to negatively comment ur driver to get a free drive :D
if like that, i oso wan some free drive... altho i'm really poor driver... just wanna see see & look look to improve our own car... hehe... P/S: congrat Mr Andy for setting the fastest timing in TTA3...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there, just asking anyone change to LED turning signal lights onto their cars? Normally our cars are using normal orange bulbs for the front & rear combination lamps... would love to know if there are LED type of signal lights available in the market. Saw some high end cars using this type of light and it looks pretty cool when it blinks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience