2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

pk47

1,000 RPM
Jun 8, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
talking is not help to proof anything. Need a proof? Take action pls...

I personally respect the driver, his style of driving is clean and straight to the point, no need hanky panky or fancy skill.

Cheers!!! :)

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
imho, whatever your driving style is... lap time and end results matters the most.
Maybe you can have the most stylish racing gear, heel n toe, left foot braking, downshifting e.t.c ... but still... end result is ultimate. congratulations to the winner!
wat you and many many other pple here forgets is that the result in TTA is both car and driver. you and others do not know how good the car is

not say this race is like those one make race
all drive same model of car
all stock engine rule all same
all total weight is same
the tyre all provide on race day all the same no chance to do farni thing to tyre (not say all do but maybe some can do easily if they want)

you try enter one make race with 30 good drivers, and you try like this and brake at 75% with bad downshifts and see how long you last or see how the result is like. you will cry. maybe msia dun have this kind of race yet you go australia try or japan or us or europe

bro laptimer, i think you should register for TTA4... Since your technical knowledge exceeds the TTA3 winner. It is time to prove to the world that you are better and shut our mouth tight :)
TTA4 onli can enter if enter TTA 1 2 or 3. dis year i never enter but maybe 2011 i enter. not my car but i drive it! :burnout:

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

not say i dun respec ah lai
for sure i do respec him alot
he oso know me

he is good but can be better for sure
win drag win time attack all is good
but win touring or gt or formula is even better and not the any kind one but high kind like btcc supercarv8 gt3 gt2 f3 those kind

good driver is good but there is always better and no driver is too good not to learn anything abt how to improve! dun be blinded

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
If 75% braking on a <250hp car beating machines with >450hp...i dont see any problem in that. He has the skills and he deserves the accolades. If you 'think' you can do better, prove it...till then your waterbucket full of holes.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
If 75% braking on a <250hp car beating machines with >450hp...i dont see any problem in that. He has the skills and he deserves the accolades. If you 'think' you can do better, prove it...till then your waterbucket full of holes.
aiyoh charles ah charles you never do enough racing before i think
you dunno the effect of gearing of tyre of weight of alignment
you still too focus on power alone

oso you dunno how powerful those honda engine can be still thinking less than 250hp? you farni lah you

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Well, at least i practice the courtesy of not labeling people a 'poor' driver winning the TTA with a lot more poor drivers behind him.
BTW i thought those square K20 only make 120hp on wheel? You must be a god to be able to extract that much from them...if i have money i sure will ask you to do up my car indeed.....

Last edited:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

IMO the FD2R gearing pretty standard, judging at how he shifted the gears vs max speed at top.
The max speed he clocked I guess would only max say 210kmh before completing the T15. Stock FD2R 5th gear topped at 235kmh.

I think the correct balance of speed and the wise track line skills that help a lot in clocking the 2.28.
We noted no hard or rush driving style also. It's was a full-focus driving style. Minimal mistake. Relax and steady.

Other than that, looking at the speedometer I don't see that the FD2R really that fast during this time attack session. It's just normal typical track driving elsewhere.

The only things that wonder me was how come R35 clocked way above 2.28?
Driver skill maybe? Imaged if the R35 driver do have this combination of balance of speed and the wise track line skills. Below 2.28 definitely. !

Last edited:

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Aiya.. poor driving la... 75% braking la...effect of alignment la poor down shift la..whatsoever la..

I believe most people here read a lot and have high knowledge of racing... but will you be able to practically race on the track and use your hi tech knowledges and break the 2:28 lap time?

This is where i'll due my credit to the Kazama fd2r driver...

For all who can talk like he's a god here, well go spend your money, your knowledge and spend everything that make you a keyboard warrior here and use it on the track.

Please post your video whenever you break the 2:28 time. I am sure many people would love to see you breaking the record.. Hopefully not in another 5 years...

No offense!!! Cheers!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ermmmm....jealousy I sense....

Laptimer, would love to see your video of you driving.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
LAPTIMER: u talk like F1 driver like that..ppl like to spoil clutch or drive shaft is thier own problem lor..not he using ur money to change his driveshaft or clutch rite..that y u so sakit hati..

ppl work hard for their timing..driving in anyway is their own wish..

Nice video indeed..thumbs up for Team Kazama..

LAPTIMER please post up some videos of u in sepang..it doesnt need to be from TTA..any track would do..

pk47

1,000 RPM
Jun 8, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
the R35 is running under the rain la........it will be faster if running on a sunny day.

I wish to see the round 4 soon, so i can see that all the fast & furious driver to break the fastest clock b4 2010 end.

Cheers! ;)

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
I think the weight is another issue here, just imagine how heavy is the R35...

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,

Just my 2cents,

I think he's a very good driver, the racing lining that he took is very nice and out from the box.

but i do believe that he change the gear before entering the corner a bit rough. Now dont get me wrong here, I'm not criticizing, like what you guys said his time speak for itself. But I do wanna see our own Malaysian hero drive like Keichi or Orido and other Japanese drive just like best motoring, Smooth and Fast! and in Video!

Im sure most of us petrolhead here grow up with Best Motoring and just amaze how they drove.

Sorry if this offended anyone! :)

Last edited:

gimmedefone86

Mar 20, 2006
JOHOR
Laptimer....i wonder who u are, cause i know him as well and we might know each other....he called me the day after the time attack....are u from KL or JB?:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which color temperature hid do u prefer?And which one is the brightness?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience