2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
then, maybe u can enter the next event with ur car, dont tell anybody who u r, take vid, upload it, and post the link here then. i dont care what car, as long as ur timing is fast, dats surely gonna shut the others sir. how?

all ur questions are irrelevant imo, if u arent gonna give it a try, den just stop posting, easy.. now, where is dat thread lock?

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
3 question
q1 wat is the wrong thing i have say? which sentence which word?
q2 wat is prove if i lose? and how is means wat i say is correct or wrong?
q3 wat is prove if i win? and how is means wat i say is correct or wrong?

if cannot answer these 3 properly then dun ask me go unless you past me 6000 ringgit first den anyting i can do for fun :)
answer
q1-every word of ur earlier posting, u said poor driving and all participant drive poorly thats y kazama clocked fastest time..not rev matching the engine is not an issue here becoz the writer already mentioned it was controversial downshift, people who read already know then...so in other way u said everyone on TTA3 drive poorly

q2-if u lose than u r a talk cock, arrogant and rude person..look down to other person achievement which u urself cant afford or do it

q3-if u win than u r a super arrogant driver who really fast on sepang TTA but with attitude problem

p.s i think u dun need to participate in TTA4 becoz u r not qualified to drive becoz u only know how to type only not driving...scared that u might crashed the car becoz in car there is no keyboard hehe

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
answer
q1-every word of ur earlier posting, u said poor driving and all participant drive poorly thats y kazama clocked fastest time..not rev matching the engine is not an issue here becoz the writer already mentioned it was controversial downshift, people who read already know then...so in other way u said everyone on TTA3 drive poorly
ok brudder you look back see where i say sorry two time alrdy
i say i use wrong word alrdy
is not poor
is jus can be improve in 2 area

now i oso say sorry for saying everi one else is poor driver to lose to them this is wrong
is wrong cos everi one oso using differen car differen weight diffren power n tire n set up n more
so i m sorry for tat
the real true is everi one else car+driver together is not as good as LWS+KazamaCTR together even when their car got problem n when LWS not use to the car yet first time drive

ok happy brudder?

q2-if u lose than u r a talk cock, arrogant and rude person..look down to other person achievement which u urself cant afford or do it
if i lose is still dun means good braking and heel toe is not important so is not toking cok

p.s i think u dun need to participate in TTA4 becoz u r not qualified to drive becoz u only know how to type only not driving...scared that u might crashed the car becoz in car there is no keyboard hehe
no lah you are wrontg!
down here so many expert still dunno tta4 is invite only so how i can drive if i never do tta123 and never invite for tta4?

dun blur!

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

then, maybe u can enter the next event with ur car, dont tell anybody who u r, take vid, upload it, and post the link here then. i dont care what car, as long as ur timing is fast, dats surely gonna shut the others sir. how?
ok dis one i can do confirm can do
actually alrdy done b4 liao!

but ask you ah wat is consider fast? if i drv nsx on AD07 street tyre wat is consider fast? how you see my brake and down shift is good or not? i onli have video no video with number like dis LWS video

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i dont care sir what car and tyre sir, just upload us a vid, dat will be the climax of these prolonged discussion. they will give u a GPS tracker to track ur movement and time in the track, dont worry.. just upload dat vid and dont forget to mount a camera inside the car.

if u already done it, then can u please upload it up the net, tq sir:driver:

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
no leh must tell me wat car wat laptime is fast
wait later i upload pple still whack me say ting like laptime is ok but is only ok cos car is fast not bcos driver can drive den make me very sad
so must first gimme some target some laptime where if hit means driver good can brake can down shift
gimme some example like fd2r evo10 m3 s15 s2000 nsx gt3 wat laptime what tyre pls

tanks you!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
laptimer...if u wanna compare like that then y not accept andy's offer n use same car to mark better time? Andy is a businessman....no point he wanna whack kau u wan la.

who knows...u can set faster time n he hire u as his 1nd car driver? think bout it. this is a blardy good opportunity ler...i willing to chop off my left ear to get the chance to drive that fd2r la. no need to tell us all when u accepting his offer...when he announces that he has a 2nd driver then we all will know u r the man mah

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
laptimer...if u wanna compare like that then y not accept andy's offer n use same car to mark better time? Andy is a businessman....no point he wanna whack kau u wan la.

who knows...u can set faster time n he hire u as his 1nd car driver? think bout it. this is a blardy good opportunity ler...i willing to chop off my left ear to get the chance to drive that fd2r la. no need to tell us all when u accepting his offer...when he announces that he has a 2nd driver then we all will know u r the man mah
brudder arturo even if i am faster than andy drivers i still got nothing to gain bcos he wun take me and leavve them
pple always is work by fren fren one
laptime important but frenship more important than 0.6second in tta these kind race
oso i confirm no money one oso no connection to make better business
i so arrogant and not their brudder so even if faster i got nothing to gain
some more other pple still say i arrogant sia lan
is lose for me

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
But if you dont take the challenge and post a better time then you wont get the chance to slap me with timesheet wor...how leh?
Tok kok sing song you are the best BAR NONE in THIS forum.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
But if you dont take the challenge and post a better time then you wont get the chance to slap me with timesheet wor...how leh?
tok cok lah you
down here alrdy slap your face with reasoning
the 3 question you also cannot answer clearly

then tta i any time drive any my own car or fren car win tta while keep good brake and down shift can slap you alrdy
no need to under any one rule just the tta rule only
you cannot run liao
mouth too big like me
hand too fast on keyboard like me
so my trophy video n timesheet all coming 2011 to slap you charles
you dunno who i am
but i know who you are
i coming to slap you again! dun run!!

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Okie confirmed butthurt & RAGE liao :)
Just post your vid and stop giving lame excuses.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
Okie confirmed butthurt & RAGE liao :)
Just post your vid and stop giving lame excuses.
dun say i never warn you ok
see my finger? they very very strong from many yrs or hard work
they are endurance finger for the endurance keyboard war
they are oso very good for send the tight slap to your face with the trophy n timesheet :)

dun keep ask me post video unless you can answer 1 question

q1 wat is prove if i post video? and how is means wat i say is correct or wrong?

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
hi bruddder see the final time attack got new video LWS drive the kazama car
the brake is better now but heel toe is still got some problem
not say big problem only small
very conrats to win again!!
peace ok!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Laptimer bro. that day there was a poster that says
"LAPTIMER WHERE R U" at Kazama's pit....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To celebrate its 40th anniversary, Mazda has released limited units of the Mazda RX-8 Anniversary Edition for Japan.

Despite the same powertrain of the current Mazda RX8 Type S(6MT) and Type E(6AT), this limited edition comes in pearl white. Some additional items like the retro leather stitching on the steering, handbrakes, Bilstein dampers and a foam-filled front...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience