1JZ VVTI users

TRDtezza

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Sabah
guys ,

I need to know , does your altezza fuel gauge , water temp and oil press working?

Although i got a aftermarket water temp but my fuel gauge seems to be acting funny.. It only goes up but not down . The only way to get it down to where exactly my fuel is , is to unplug my batteries. Then it'll drop to where it is suppose to be but it'll stay there.. I heard something about lowering down the voltage to the meters if you are a 1j transplant , is it true ??

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
sorry.. not very familiar with 1JZ. Maybe IJZ bro can help. The have quite alot of experience in 1JZ conversion.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
guys ,

I need to know , does your altezza fuel gauge , water temp and oil press working?

Although i got a aftermarket water temp but my fuel gauge seems to be acting funny.. It only goes up but not down . The only way to get it down to where exactly my fuel is , is to unplug my batteries. Then it'll drop to where it is suppose to be but it'll stay there.. I heard something about lowering down the voltage to the meters if you are a 1j transplant , is it true ??
you got my pm:listen:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
trdtezza, your neck will get very long waiting for the brotherhood of 1JZ to reply.. :P
they are very busy in R&D of 1JZ and less time to online here.. :P

icon86

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Klang
Doing some research on Altezza, which is the most suitable 1JZ vvti halfcut for Altezza?

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
Doing some research on Altezza, which is the most suitable 1JZ vvti halfcut for Altezza?
there is a lot of 1jz vvti versions from the jzx100?????

there is only 1 version. the 1jzgte vvti jzx100(single turbo) and yes this will be suitable

you can put in the old jzx90 1jzgte non-vvti(twin turbo) as well.

icon86

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Klang
According to my research, ABS pump, ECU & battery position is different from altezza.
Altezza's ABS have 2 types, I would prefer to use back the JZX100's ABS but its located at the other side of the engine bay.

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
According to my research, ABS pump, ECU & battery position is different from altezza.
Altezza's ABS have 2 types, I would prefer to use back the JZX100's ABS but its located at the other side of the engine bay.
Hi,

Welcome if you are new owner!!Sift thru some earlier threads here if you are serious on conversion.
You will also know where to find us!!

icon86

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Klang
Hi,

Welcome if you are new owner!!Sift thru some earlier threads here if you are serious on conversion.
You will also know where to find us!!
Great to know that, I need more info on 1JZ. Actually I've already done the conversion, but its a 1JZ-FSE. Now planing to smack in a manual gbox.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

there is a lot of 1jz vvti versions from the jzx100?????

there is only 1 version. the 1jzgte vvti jzx100(single turbo) and yes this will be suitable

you can put in the old jzx90 1jzgte non-vvti(twin turbo) as well.
According to my research, I think the JZX110 is more suitable, but the major problem is no one actually brings in. Too new & expensive I reckon.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Green: U shouldn't have delete your post, I would like to explain & learn more. Between 1JZ-FSE & the GTE is a different technology. My only concern is the fuel consumption

But anyway like I said, like I said i'm just doing some research.

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Great to know that, I need more info on 1JZ. Actually I've already done the conversion, but its a 1JZ-FSE. Now planing to smack in a manual gbox.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

According to my research, I think the JZX110 is more suitable, but the major problem is no one actually brings in. Too new & expensive I reckon.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Green: U shouldn't have delete your post, I would like to explain & learn more. Between 1JZ-FSE & the GTE is a different technology. My only concern is the fuel consumption

But anyway like I said, like I said i'm just doing some research.
Bro ,

Just check with you why JZX110 is more suitable and not JZX100 ? just want to know only

cheers:driver:

icon86

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Klang
Bro ,

Just check with you why JZX110 is more suitable and not JZX100 ? just want to know only

cheers:driver:
I'm not sure, thats why i'm asking around for answers.
But I've discovered there are few things JZX110 & SXE10 share in common, such as:
- ABS pump
- Battery
- ECU

As for JZX100 ECU located inside the dash, unlike the JZX110 ECU position is just plug & play.

I might be wrong, but do correct me if i'm wrong.

Please refer to the picture below.

Attachments

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
your pictures showing 1JZ-GTE and not 1JZ-FSE.
1JZ-FSE is the 'economy' version (eg.3SG v 3SF)
If running well why want to change manual gearbox or mod some more???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Ninja,
I am currently using Titan on my E34 . Purchased by previous owner .
Two of them I believe it's leaking cause I can see some oil start accumulating .
Making the ride uncomfortable .

Since Titan carried two years warranty , how much does it cost to service it .

Do we need to make an appointment or I just can drop by and expect to get services by Q . ( first come first serve )

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience