1999 Toyota Camry...need help urgently

kelvinbluesky

kelvinbluesky

Oct 27, 2007
hi all taiko here, i am currently facing some problem of my camry 1999

the water temperature was at the very bottom level which is C, but now it goes up to half and even more when i accelerate above 90km/h

i had sent to mechanic and he had replaced a new thermostat, washed my tangki..but still the same.
After that he decided to check about sensor, not sure what sensor thou, but after that, everything looks so good for 2days.

Today, the problem happen it again? anyone can help me?:bawling::bawling::bawling:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
could be a faulty sensor.

kelvinbluesky

kelvinbluesky

Oct 27, 2007
so how should i fix the problem?

any reliable workshop can do this for me? Cause i need to go up Genting by this friday, scare my car breaks down.

How if i send to Vision Motorsports in Bangsar? They seem quite pro

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
have the sensor replaced. About workshop, sorry can't help you because i'm not from KL and not sure which workshop to recommend you to go.

Hikaru33

Hikaru33

May 4, 2009
Wanna try this "bawah pokok" mechanic along Jalan Ipoh? He seems quite alright with the basics but small problems he is not so good at. He is good with Hondas, only so so with Toyotas.....But i send my '00 camry there and i think he is honest and reliable. His charges are reasonable too.....only use genuine parts...

kelvinbluesky

kelvinbluesky

Oct 27, 2007
oh, i wish could get some toyota expert to help me. need this car to go Genting on friday.

someone can give me any recommendation on expert on toyota? perhaps around bangsar area. If not, as long as in klang valley or pj also can. urgent:adore::adore:

burnner

1,500 RPM

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
go to the Toyota Service Centre lor...if you can;t get any bawah pokok mech....

ravingill

500 RPM

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
i have one camry mechanic at pj , near hilton hotel , my dad also using camry car had some problem happen to be thermo switch sensor , cost rm 34 for sensor + 20 labour. Cheap and good work, best part very honest mechanic. pm me for details

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Wanna try this "bawah pokok" mechanic along Jalan Ipoh? He seems quite alright with the basics but small problems he is not so good at. He is good with Hondas, only so so with Toyotas.....But i send my '00 camry there and i think he is honest and reliable. His charges are reasonable too.....only use genuine parts...
bro...i also send my perdana to mech at jln ipoh bawah pokok...to change timing belt, water pump, other beltings.....the workmanship is superb...price damn cheap...but lucky that day not raining....if raining mati ooO...spend 8 hrs there ....

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

kelvin, is there any leaking or not? do u need to top up water often?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there..
I got problem with my B16A engine
1. When start my engine in morning RPM tak turun even the engine Hot until I press pedal.
2. RPM sometime tinggi walau enjin dah cukup panas (evening drive), macam melekat je RPM tu at 2500 - 4000
3. Jerk at RPM 2300 - 3000 (spark plug dah tukar)
4. Less Power n not smooth anymore.
My current Milage 170,000 km
Is it due to my alternator??cable minyak??ECU??Distributor/Plu Cable??

Need your comments

TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience