Chassis and Wheels

14" Banana rims for sale w/tyres

Jimmiera

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Klang,Uptown,BBSelayang
Visit site
Originally posted by szekeiemme@Feb 23 2005, 14:47
the pic 1 is ori watanabe.. n its 15 inch!! wooo.. nice car.. its gencing's ridE!
bro..if watanabe 1 pis izit like that picture???
on that pic is the 2 pis watanabe..
really want to know la bro... :D

detomaso69

Dec 20, 2004
Bro, I saw this exact rim and tyres at one halfcut shop at Setapak (main road near Court Mammoth) and they sell it one set for only RM450..Exactly like what you sell! Same color as yours! Same size.. :D .

And why your price like that? High mark up?

I think the price should be around RM450 too! Furthermore, it has no 'BR' sign..(Not as expensive as Black Racing... :angry: )

PCD 100 is for Kelisa/Kenari too..

c70

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Please read banner warning in RED. Thank you.

#2:If you are NOT seriously inerested in the sale: Do not reply, Do not comment, Do not critisize seller's price. Seller has every right to sell at the price they like.

##Posts will be deleted or accounts will be banned if rules aren't followed##

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Then you can fcuk people's money with you damn price lar?

So, I also can sell my Iswara for RM100,000 lar? You meant that? I think that fellow detomaso just want you to revise the price cz it's not suppose to be RM700!!! I know your rim is damn cheap..It's not Black Racing right..? It's not Tanabe right? So? Don't cheat people with your halfcut rim..That's all he want I think..

If I use your words (don't critisize seller right to sell whatever price), people also can sell his/her Evo 8 for U$ 2 million lar although the price is only RM285,000? Pity when people desperate to mark up the price and gain some money unlawfully and foolishly..

Just a thought..Just a thought..Don't blame me. Don't blame us..It's you who put the price..Not us..

c70

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
love_gtti:

#2:If you are NOT seriously inerested in the sale: Do not reply, Do not comment, Do not critisize seller's price. Seller has every right to sell at the price they like.

##Posts will be deleted or accounts will be banned if rules aren't followed##

c70

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by love_gtti@Mar 15 2005, 17:52
Then you can fcuk people's money with you damn price lar?

So, I also can sell my Iswara for RM100,000 lar? You meant that? I think that fellow detomaso just want you to revise the price cz it's not suppose to be RM700!!! I know your rim is damn cheap..It's not Black Racing right..? It's not Tanabe right? So? Don't cheat people with your halfcut rim..That's all he want I think..

If I use your words (don't critisize seller right to sell whatever price), people also can sell his/her Evo 8 for U$ 2 million lar although the price is only RM285,000? Pity when people desperate to mark up the price and gain some money unlawfully and foolishly..

Just a thought..Just a thought..Don't blame me. Don't blame us..It's you who put the price..Not us..
FOR THE LOVE OF UR GTTI, I SINCERELY HOPE U MAY LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS AS TO HOW U MAY WANT OTHERS TO RESPECT U.

For all means, please sell ur ISWARA at rm100,000. I am sure that a lot of zth members will be very happy for u. If u n detomasu69 think its not suppose to be this price, dun buy from me. Please dun call me a cheat! And please dun think too much ya... :lol:

How do u know when someone is desperate to mark up the price and gain money?
U are commenting a lot about me when u dun even know me... :unsure:

FYI. These set of rims were bought at rm700.

A quick thought, why is a plate of char koey teow rm2 in Penang, and a minimum rm3.50 in KL?

To all other zth members, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LAAAAA...I JUST WANNA SELL MY RIMS... If this is not ur price, click on ur back button in ur internet browser, and browse to something else... If u are interested, please call me to view the rims.... thank you very much.

qencing

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by Jimmiera+Feb 23 2005, 15:43 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jimmiera @ Feb 23 2005, 15:43 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme@Feb 23 2005, 14:47
the pic 1 is ori watanabe.. n its 15 inch!! wooo.. nice car.. its gencing's ridE!
bro..if watanabe 1 pis izit like that picture???
on that pic is the 2 pis watanabe..
really want to know la bro... :D
[snapback]760033[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

the 1 piece watanabe lppks like what c70 is selling
n the logo on the rim should look like my avatar...
<---- :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have one engine kosong, and i try to mod webber but the only problem is i dont know what air manualfuel can use ?? any one can help me thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience